Google has taken the wraps off the next version of its Android operating system, known as Jelly Bean, which adds improvements to search, voice typing and notifications.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Google on Wednesday introduced the Nexus 7 tablet, which has a 7-inch screen and is priced at $199.99
New OS also boosts performance improvements, actionable notifications; Kindle Fire competitor also unveiled
Apple has released a new free app—titled, much more appropriately, Podcasts—which now serves as the one-stop shop for all of your iOS podcast needs.
If the starting price of the expected Google Nexus 7 is $US199, Google could be spending $US130 to $US210 for materials and manufacturing costs for each device, according to a preliminary estimate from IHS iSuppli.
On the eve of the expected announcement of a new Google tablet that takes aim at Amazon's Kindle Fire, a leak from within the online retailer revealed that a new version of its slate will be announced by the end of July.
Google’s rumoured upcoming release of a low-cost Nexus tablet has sparked rampant speculation.
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is the latest version to show up on smartphones and tablets
As Google ramps up for its big I/O conference in San Francisco this week, analysts say the company must continue to prove the value of its Android operating system to developers.
Google will have its chance to show up Apple and Microsoft in the coming days when the search giant is expected to debut the next version of the Android mobile operating system and new Nexus-branded devices. Google's big show will happen during Googl...
A $US199 Nexus 7 tablet from Google would raise the stakes for Amazon's Kindle Fire and Barnes & Noble's Nook tablet, which sell at a similar price and screen size.
Google is gearing up for its annual developers conference this week and analysts say it's time for the company to deliver an ecosystem that can compete head-to-head with Apple.
With Google's developers conference just days away, more details about a tablet with the search giant's brand expected to be announced at the event have begun to leak out.
There's something about a blank wall that can make a room feel empty. Usually, adding a little art to the space is enough to fill the void, but if you happen to be a little be geeky, you can do one better than that.
Google will launch its own sub-$200 7-in. Nexus tablet this week at its Google I/O conference in San Francisco, according to training documents viewed by Gizmodo Australia.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global BrandNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW