Apple has released a new free app—titled, much more appropriately, Podcasts—which now serves as the one-stop shop for all of your iOS podcast needs.
Tablets & eBook readers
If the starting price of the expected Google Nexus 7 is $US199, Google could be spending $US130 to $US210 for materials and manufacturing costs for each device, according to a preliminary estimate from IHS iSuppli.
On the eve of the expected announcement of a new Google tablet that takes aim at Amazon's Kindle Fire, a leak from within the online retailer revealed that a new version of its slate will be announced by the end of July.
Google’s rumoured upcoming release of a low-cost Nexus tablet has sparked rampant speculation.
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is the latest version to show up on smartphones and tablets
As Google ramps up for its big I/O conference in San Francisco this week, analysts say the company must continue to prove the value of its Android operating system to developers.
Google will have its chance to show up Apple and Microsoft in the coming days when the search giant is expected to debut the next version of the Android mobile operating system and new Nexus-branded devices. Google's big show will happen during Googl...
A $US199 Nexus 7 tablet from Google would raise the stakes for Amazon's Kindle Fire and Barnes & Noble's Nook tablet, which sell at a similar price and screen size.
Google is gearing up for its annual developers conference this week and analysts say it's time for the company to deliver an ecosystem that can compete head-to-head with Apple.
With Google's developers conference just days away, more details about a tablet with the search giant's brand expected to be announced at the event have begun to leak out.
There's something about a blank wall that can make a room feel empty. Usually, adding a little art to the space is enough to fill the void, but if you happen to be a little be geeky, you can do one better than that.
Google will launch its own sub-$200 7-in. Nexus tablet this week at its Google I/O conference in San Francisco, according to training documents viewed by Gizmodo Australia.
While nearly a week has passed since Microsoft announced its Surface tablets, details about the slates remain sketchy. What isn't sketchy, though, are the strong opinions of technology watchers about the new devices.
A broad screen, and that keyboard is like something you've never seen
With the right set of apps, your Android tablet can become an indispensable part of your mobile work arsenal. Here are the tools you need
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 5 reasons why the 9.7-inch iPad Pro can't be a PC replacement
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT