The full source code of Jellybean, Google's latest and greatest Android version, was released to the Android Open-Source Project (AOSP) late Monday night.
Tablets & eBook readers
In the world of high-tech, gadgets getting tagged as "uncool" can be a death sentence for a product. That's why Samsung's win over Apple in a UK court on Monday is being viewed as a defeat by some people.
Microsoft hopes to sell at least a few million of its Surface tablets after Windows 8 debuts in October, according to company chief executive Steve Ballmer.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has spoken about Microsoft's Surface during a press conference at Entel Summit in Chile last week.
Amazon will supposedly launch its Kindle Fire 2 tablet in this quarter to rival the Google Nexus 7 tablet.
Apple has lost a patent case against Samsung after a UK judge branded the Galaxy Tab 'not as cool' as the iPad.
Amazon is preparing for a serious fight to keep its second place in the tablet market, and one weapon is a refreshed Kindle Fire expected to appear later this year. Fending off Apple's iPad and Google's new 7-inch Nexus 7 tablet, Amazon will make a b...
Samsung tablets do not infringe on a registered Apple design because "they are not as cool" and the Galaxy Tablets "do not have the same understated and extreme simplicity which is possessed by the Apple design," a U.K. judge said in a ruling on Mond...
Big tablets like the iPad will always be popular, especially among high-end buyers. But the future belongs to smaller, cheaper tablets like the Google Nexus 7 and the upcoming mini iPad, says columnist Mike Elgan.
If Apple launches a pint-sized version of its best selling iPad tablet, it could grab sales not only from competitors but from Apple itself.
Archos Thursday announced the Archos 97 Carbon, which is the first member of the company's new Elements line of entry-level Android tablets. As the name suggests, the Archos 97 Carbon is a 9.7-inch tablet, and is priced at just $250USD.
If you downloaded Instapaper, Angry Birds Space, or GoodReader from Apple's App Store over the past couple days, you may have discovered that the app crashed nearly instantly when you attempted to launch it.
Amazon is reportedly planning to take on the Google Nexus 7 with its Kindle Fire 2 tablet.
Apple has been toying with the idea of releasing an iPad Mini for some time. But now, if the rumours are true, it looks as though the technology iGiant has got a ballpark release date in mind.
There have been rumors of a smaller 7-inch iPad since...well, since the original iPad hit the street. With the launch of the Amazon Kindle Fire, though, followed by the announcement of the Google Nexus 7, speculation has once again reached a fever pi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 5 reasons why the 9.7-inch iPad Pro can't be a PC replacement
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW