Sony Mobile today announced three new smartphones and a 9.4-in. Android 4.0 tablet at the IFA show in Berlin.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Sony is expanding is Xperia smartphone range with three new models, including one that features a new NFC (near field communication) system. The company also plans to extend the brand name to its tablet computers, it said at the IFA trade show in Ber...
The iPad mini may cost just $190 to manufacturer, but expect Apple to make a large mark-up on that when the device goes on sale in October.
Samsung faces over $1bn in damages and potential bans on the sale of certain smartphone products, but it's not all good news for Apple
Samsung has issued a memo to its staff, regarding the outcome of the Apple v Samsung trial in the US. Suggests that Apple’s success is based on “the outright abuse of patent law, not the pursuit of innovation”,
Hewlett-Packard (HP) has confirmed that it will be launching a new “mainstream” tablet product towards the end of this year or start of 2013.
The Australian National Basketball League has become the first major sporting organisation to offer an online streaming subscription to all its games for an entire season. The new site, NBL.TV is open now for fans to pre-register their interest for t...
Apple's lawyers filed a preliminary injunction that would ban the sale of eight Samsung mobile devices that were recently found to have infringed on the company's patents.
Lenovo is aiming squarely for the bargain bin with its $US300 IdeaPad A2109 tablet, which despite the low price still has a 9-inch display and a speedy quad-core Tegra 3 processor.
Samsung's big patent fight loss to Apple could have far-reaching consequences for smartphone makers, especially those that have adopted many of the gesture-based elements users now expect, says Richard Hoffman.
Amazon may hold off on announcing a 10-inch Kindle Fire at a press event next week, instead focusing on tablets that are smaller than Apple's iPad.
Apple's so-called "iPad Mini" should be unveiled within a month or two if speculation is correct, and the rumor buzz is spinning fast about everything from the screen size to the features.
iPad mini: Apple 'confirms' October launch of new sub–8-inch iPad tablet.
The Apple-Samsung patent infringement verdict is in, and the jurors who handed a major victory to Apple are speaking out.
In one sense, the verdict against Samsung in its patent contest with Apple isn’t that momentous. The damages — a bit north of $1 billion — are less than half of what Apple originally sought.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTProject SchedulerACT
- FTFinancials ConsultantQLD
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTTeam and Project AdministratorQLD
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTDeployment EngineerSA
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCRisk Specialist - TelcoVIC