Hewlett-Packard (HP) has confirmed that it will be launching a new “mainstream” tablet product towards the end of this year or start of 2013.
Tablets & eBook readers
The Australian National Basketball League has become the first major sporting organisation to offer an online streaming subscription to all its games for an entire season. The new site, NBL.TV is open now for fans to pre-register their interest for t...
Apple's lawyers filed a preliminary injunction that would ban the sale of eight Samsung mobile devices that were recently found to have infringed on the company's patents.
Lenovo is aiming squarely for the bargain bin with its $US300 IdeaPad A2109 tablet, which despite the low price still has a 9-inch display and a speedy quad-core Tegra 3 processor.
Samsung's big patent fight loss to Apple could have far-reaching consequences for smartphone makers, especially those that have adopted many of the gesture-based elements users now expect, says Richard Hoffman.
Amazon may hold off on announcing a 10-inch Kindle Fire at a press event next week, instead focusing on tablets that are smaller than Apple's iPad.
Apple's so-called "iPad Mini" should be unveiled within a month or two if speculation is correct, and the rumor buzz is spinning fast about everything from the screen size to the features.
iPad mini: Apple 'confirms' October launch of new sub–8-inch iPad tablet.
The Apple-Samsung patent infringement verdict is in, and the jurors who handed a major victory to Apple are speaking out.
In one sense, the verdict against Samsung in its patent contest with Apple isn’t that momentous. The damages — a bit north of $1 billion — are less than half of what Apple originally sought.
When the news broke Friday that a jury had awarded Apple $1.05 billion in damages for Samsung's infringement of iPhone and iPad patents, some gloating occurred among some Microsoft executives, but it remains to be seen if that smugness was warranted.
Releasing a new flagship Android device within even a few weeks of the upcoming iPhone 5 is probably not the greatest idea in the world, and that has cut into the amount of blockbuster Android goodness you can expect from this column. Nevertheless, p...
Amazon has issued media invitations to a September 6 event that is widely believed to be a Kindle Fire tablet announcement.
Amazon has scheduled a press conference for September 6, suggesting that new Kindle e-readers and tablets are nearly here.
Tablets shipments continued their scorching growth, with the April-June quarter setting a new record: nearly 25 million, according to ABI Research. By year-end, 100 million are expected to ship, the bulk of them Apple's popular iPad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 5 reasons why the 9.7-inch iPad Pro can't be a PC replacement
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project Manager - Extensive Government experienceNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW