Hewlett-Packard (HP) has confirmed that it will be launching a new “mainstream” tablet product towards the end of this year or start of 2013.
Tablets & eBook readers
The Australian National Basketball League has become the first major sporting organisation to offer an online streaming subscription to all its games for an entire season. The new site, NBL.TV is open now for fans to pre-register their interest for t...
Apple's lawyers filed a preliminary injunction that would ban the sale of eight Samsung mobile devices that were recently found to have infringed on the company's patents.
Lenovo is aiming squarely for the bargain bin with its $US300 IdeaPad A2109 tablet, which despite the low price still has a 9-inch display and a speedy quad-core Tegra 3 processor.
Samsung's big patent fight loss to Apple could have far-reaching consequences for smartphone makers, especially those that have adopted many of the gesture-based elements users now expect, says Richard Hoffman.
Amazon may hold off on announcing a 10-inch Kindle Fire at a press event next week, instead focusing on tablets that are smaller than Apple's iPad.
Apple's so-called "iPad Mini" should be unveiled within a month or two if speculation is correct, and the rumor buzz is spinning fast about everything from the screen size to the features.
iPad mini: Apple 'confirms' October launch of new sub–8-inch iPad tablet.
The Apple-Samsung patent infringement verdict is in, and the jurors who handed a major victory to Apple are speaking out.
In one sense, the verdict against Samsung in its patent contest with Apple isn’t that momentous. The damages — a bit north of $1 billion — are less than half of what Apple originally sought.
When the news broke Friday that a jury had awarded Apple $1.05 billion in damages for Samsung's infringement of iPhone and iPad patents, some gloating occurred among some Microsoft executives, but it remains to be seen if that smugness was warranted.
Releasing a new flagship Android device within even a few weeks of the upcoming iPhone 5 is probably not the greatest idea in the world, and that has cut into the amount of blockbuster Android goodness you can expect from this column. Nevertheless, p...
Amazon has issued media invitations to a September 6 event that is widely believed to be a Kindle Fire tablet announcement.
Amazon has scheduled a press conference for September 6, suggesting that new Kindle e-readers and tablets are nearly here.
Tablets shipments continued their scorching growth, with the April-June quarter setting a new record: nearly 25 million, according to ABI Research. By year-end, 100 million are expected to ship, the bulk of them Apple's popular iPad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 5 reasons why the 9.7-inch iPad Pro can't be a PC replacement
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTSOE Operations SpecialistACT
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Sharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW