Sony is expanding is Xperia smartphone range with three new models, including one that features a new NFC (near field communication) system. The company also plans to extend the brand name to its tablet computers, it said at the IFA trade show in Ber...
Tablets & eBook readers - News
The iPad mini may cost just $190 to manufacturer, but expect Apple to make a large mark-up on that when the device goes on sale in October.
Samsung faces over $1bn in damages and potential bans on the sale of certain smartphone products, but it's not all good news for Apple
Samsung has issued a memo to its staff, regarding the outcome of the Apple v Samsung trial in the US. Suggests that Apple’s success is based on “the outright abuse of patent law, not the pursuit of innovation”,
Hewlett-Packard (HP) has confirmed that it will be launching a new “mainstream” tablet product towards the end of this year or start of 2013.
The Australian National Basketball League has become the first major sporting organisation to offer an online streaming subscription to all its games for an entire season. The new site, NBL.TV is open now for fans to pre-register their interest for t...
Apple's lawyers filed a preliminary injunction that would ban the sale of eight Samsung mobile devices that were recently found to have infringed on the company's patents.
Lenovo is aiming squarely for the bargain bin with its $US300 IdeaPad A2109 tablet, which despite the low price still has a 9-inch display and a speedy quad-core Tegra 3 processor.
Samsung's big patent fight loss to Apple could have far-reaching consequences for smartphone makers, especially those that have adopted many of the gesture-based elements users now expect, says Richard Hoffman.
Amazon may hold off on announcing a 10-inch Kindle Fire at a press event next week, instead focusing on tablets that are smaller than Apple's iPad.
Apple's so-called "iPad Mini" should be unveiled within a month or two if speculation is correct, and the rumor buzz is spinning fast about everything from the screen size to the features.
iPad mini: Apple 'confirms' October launch of new sub–8-inch iPad tablet.
The Apple-Samsung patent infringement verdict is in, and the jurors who handed a major victory to Apple are speaking out.
In one sense, the verdict against Samsung in its patent contest with Apple isn’t that momentous. The damages — a bit north of $1 billion — are less than half of what Apple originally sought.
When the news broke Friday that a jury had awarded Apple $1.05 billion in damages for Samsung's infringement of iPhone and iPad patents, some gloating occurred among some Microsoft executives, but it remains to be seen if that smugness was warranted.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- FTHR Payroll ConsultantQLD
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTTelecommunications Services Manager - Voice/Data/UCQLD
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW