Samsung's Galaxy Tab S tablets lack standout features to wow customers, a sign that innovation is in short supply in a slowing tablet market that is full of look-alikes.
Tablets & eBook readers
Samsung today unveiled its flagship tablet product in an event at New York’s Madison Square Garden. The Galaxy Tab S will be available in two sizes, 8.4in and 10.5in, and its biggest drawcard is the use of a Super AMOLED screen.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Apple CEO Tim Cook and one of his top lieutenants today outlined the next iterations of the company's critical iOS and the less-important OS X before enthusiastic developers.
The troubled Windows RT operating system got nary a mention at Microsoft's Surface event today, but don't plan for RT's funeral just yet.
Good Gear Guide is running its 2014 Mobile Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your smartphone and tablet habits and media consumption.
Optus has partnered with Google to integrate a direct carrier billing model within the Google Play store.
Microsoft-owned Nokia will finally sell its first tablet in Australia. The company's Lumia 2520 is a 10.1in tablet that runs Windows RT 8.1.
Sony's latest tablet has the competition against the ropes. It is faster, lighter, tougher and prettier than most. But that doesn't make it perfect.
Aldi will sell the Medion LifeTab from April 26. The 7.85in tablet has an IPS screen with 1024x768 resolution. It runs the current version of Google’s mobile operating system, Android 4.4 KitKat.
The wait for Sony’s Xperia Z2 Tablet is almost over as the Android tablet will go on sale from April 29. Pricing for the Xperia Z2 Tablet will mirror Apple’s iPad Air with the introductory 16GB Wi-Fi only variant introducing the range at $599.
HP's bright red Pavilion X360 (or 11-n008TU if you want to get specific), is an entry-level hybrid laptop that can be used easily as a tablet. The hinge is designed in such a way so that you can simply tilt it all the way back, then over the rear of ...
Microsoft officially announced Microsoft Office for iPad on Thursday, pushing Microsoft's office suite onto the most popular tablet in the market.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Sony’s Xperia Tablet Z2 will be made available in three different models when it comes to Australia, all of which will be priced on par with Apple’s iPad Air.
Vodafone has turned on its 4G (LTE) network in parts of Tasmania.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- Opera pitches all-you-can-eat app stores to mobile operators
- Apple-IBM products in November? Not quite
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA