Foxtel's new streaming IPTV service, Foxtel Play, won't cannibalise its core set top box business because it is targeted at a "very different market", according to the company.
Tablets & eBook readers
Apple will launch a high-resolution, Retina-equipped iPad Mini this fall or in early 2014. Or it won't.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Vodafone has made deals with partner carriers in the UK, New Zealand and United States to offer Australian customers a roaming plan that allows them to use their phones while travelling as if they were still in Australia.
The new Android 4.3 update promises to be a boon for longtime Nexus 7 users plagued by the crippling slowdown the slate runs into after months of use.
An Android tablet brought back from North Korea by a tourist has provided a glimpse at some of the restrictions placed on IT users in the famously secretive country.
Vodafone has announced that it will sell the Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G Android tablet in Australia from August, claiming it will be the "fastest tablet in Australia".
Foxtel has launched its Play streaming IPTV service around Australia, with a seven day free trial for customers to test drive the streaming video player.
Whether you call it a death, decline, or decimation, the PC and all its variants are quickly succumbing to the rising popularity of tablets.
Hey, remember just the other day when Google told us that its new Nexus 7 tablet would go on sale July 30 in the US? Good times, good times. Well, Google apparently uses a different calendar from the rest of us because over at the Googleplex, "July 3...
Google’s update to last year’s well-received Nexus 7 a step forward, though asking price slightly higher.
While the pixelicious new Nexus 7 was the only tablet to be featured during Google's Chromecastic breakfast on Wednesday, the company still has at least one more slate hidden up its sleeve, and it's even bigger than Google's budget stunner--at least ...
If Google TV was on life support before Chromecast arrived, the new media streaming device isn't prompting a pull of the plug -- at least according to Google.
All of the specs and highlights of Google's new Nexus 7 Android tablet, unveiled during a San Francisco news conference on July 24, 2013.
Google's announcement of Android 4.3 may not have carried the same amount of pizzaz as the company's Android 4.1 presentation in June 2012, but then again you can only fling your executives out of blimps so many times before it starts to get stale.
Google is rolling out a second-generation Nexus 7 tablet designed for improved performance and portability, featuring the company's just-announced mobile operating system, Android Jelly Bean 4.3.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Acer launches four Chrome devices under $400
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
- China again blames US for disrupted cybersecurity talks
- Is your Ethernet fast enough? Four new speeds are in the works
- Optus starts selling BlackBerry's squared Passport
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW