Trend Micro has released a new version of its cloud-based Mobile Security app that can now provide more protection for iPad and iPhone users. The new version for the iOS 7 platform has added protection to scan downloads from the App Store, and can al...
Tablets & eBook readers
Huawei’s MediaPad M1 is an 8in tablet that has a body made from aviation aluminum metal. Its IPS screen has a 800x1280 resolution, is bordered by a thick black bezel and it features front-facing speakers. .
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
At a Sunday press event prior to Mobile World Congress, Microsoft vice president Joe Belfiore led with bright news about Windows 8: Microsoft has sold 200 million licenses (more than all of OS X's user base, he noted); users have downloaded 4 million...
Microsoft has cut the price of Windows 8.1 by nearly three-fourths to device makers who produce lower-cost laptops and tablets.
Samsung's new 2014 range of products for the living room, kitchen and laundry will all communicate and work together to form a comprehensive household ecosystem. At the heart of this ecosystem is the company's new range of tablets and its Galaxy smar...
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a new Android tablet for less than $200. The 9.7in Bauhn tablet packs a quad-core CPU, high-resolution camera and a healthy range of ports; however, budding customers will have to hurry on the day of its releas...
Asus is looking to complete its MeMO Pad range with the release of an 8in tablet today. With a sub-$330 price, it will compete against rivals from Google and Apple.
Online retailer Kogan has released the Agora HD Mini, a 7.85in Android tablet that retails for less than $200.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched two new mobile broadband devices which will be compatible with its20MHz 4G network in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
Telstra has become the first carrier to sell Samsung's latest Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition tablet in Australia, both on a range of contract plans and as an outright device.
Google has officially launched a white variant of its new Nexus 7 Android tablet through the Google Play Store, but the device isn't available in Australia just yet.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a Wi-Fi, 8in Android tablet for just $129 from Wednesday, 4 December, it has advertised.
Samsung first unveiled the 2014 Edition of its Galaxy Note 10.1 in September, presenting a range of hardware and software upgrades, the highlight of which is a new LCD with a resolution of 2560x1600, a significant jump from its predecessor’s 1280x800...
An iPad with a 12.9in display could launch in early 2014, says reports published this week that add to the speculation that Apple is working on a bigger iPad, or possibly even an iPad-MacBook hybrid.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 5 reasons why the 9.7-inch iPad Pro can't be a PC replacement
- Lenovo's ideapad Miix 310 is a "Surface lite" that's much more affordable
- Lenovo's Tab3 10 for Business brings out the serious side of Android
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCProcurement and Categroy SpecialistWA
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCServer SpecialistACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC