What happens when you delete a file? Unknown to most, deleted data from a mobile phone can still be shared with others if not appropriately managed. In a worst-case scenario, this could end up in the hands of a hacker or e-criminal, and used against you.
NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden has come up with a concept iPhone case that can help prevent the government from finding your location.
Google remains on its quest to replace passwords with something more secure. The latest effort is from the company’s Project Abacus, which favors a system of biometrics to authenticate identity.
The antivirus engine used in multiple Symantec products had an easy to exploit vulnerability that could have allowed hackers to easily compromise computers.
Bangalore Bank, a commercial bank in Vietnam and ... Sony Pictures are the unlikely bedfellows in a tale of cyber intrigue uncovered by security researchers at BAE Systems.
In today’s day and age we see a huge amount of excitement around finding the biggest and best presents for kids. Not only this, children are encouraged to surf the web and use mobile apps from a young age. We are seeing toddlers trading toy cars and stuffed animals for tablets and mobile devices. Children are so attracted to having games and electronic devices to play with, they unwittingly give over their personal details without a second thought. Children are now so au fait with technology that it’s not unusual for children under the age of 4 to play with their tablets, mobile devices and watching TV right before bed.
Valve is battling Steam cheaters with information that cheaters willingly handed over.
USB-C will soon have an authentication specification to avoid shoddy cables and chargers, and malicious USB devices.
Android users have been warned to read reviews on Google’s Play Store to avoid downloading malicious porn clicker-type apps to their smartphone.
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a guest of Huawei Australia.
An infamous piece of malware called Bayrob, first discovered in 2007, has begun to show up disproportionately, targeting A/NZ.
Cyber criminals are stealing user's login credentials for popular online streaming service, Netflix, in an attempt to steal banking information, according to recent research by Symantec.
BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
LG has patched a security flaw in an application preinstalled on millions of its Android G3 smartphones that researchers found could be used to steal a variety of data.
Mobile banking has a new enemy, Asacub, a new form of mobile malware targeting Android users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla Firefox update fixes several vulnerabilities
- Australians targeted by Windows 10 phishing attacks
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Vulnerability found in Samsung smartphone keyboard
- Mac users exposed by zero-day vulnerability
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC