USB-C will soon have an authentication specification to avoid shoddy cables and chargers, and malicious USB devices.
Android users have been warned to read reviews on Google’s Play Store to avoid downloading malicious porn clicker-type apps to their smartphone.
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a guest of Huawei Australia.
An infamous piece of malware called Bayrob, first discovered in 2007, has begun to show up disproportionately, targeting A/NZ.
Cyber criminals are stealing user's login credentials for popular online streaming service, Netflix, in an attempt to steal banking information, according to recent research by Symantec.
BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
LG has patched a security flaw in an application preinstalled on millions of its Android G3 smartphones that researchers found could be used to steal a variety of data.
Mobile banking has a new enemy, Asacub, a new form of mobile malware targeting Android users.
Kaspersky Lab has joined forces with Swiss security company, WISeKey, to develop technology to integrate authentication and data encryption into new wearable devices.
IT security firm, Check Point, has published a report identifying network security vulnerabilities with EZCast, an HDMI dongle-based TV streamer that converts non-connected TVs into smart TVs.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) Canberra has announced it is opening a Masters in Cyber Security, Strategy and Diplomacy – Australia’s first ever course devoted to cyber war and peace.
South Australia Police have issued a warning after more than 12 reports of a blackmail spam email which threatens to expose customers of adultery website Ashley Madison were reported in the state.
Kmart is the latest Australian company to fall victim to a cyber security breach.
On Monday, Avid Life Media (ALM) announced a $500,000 Canadian ($AU522,596) reward for information leading to the identification, arrest, and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the hack on Ashley Madison.
Nine people face criminal charges in the U.S. for allegedly hacking three press release distributors and stealing yet-to-be-published announcements in a stock trading scheme that authorities say generated about US$30 million in illegal profits.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla Firefox update fixes several vulnerabilities
- Australians targeted by Windows 10 phishing attacks
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Vulnerability found in Samsung smartphone keyboard
- Mac users exposed by zero-day vulnerability
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW