If you want to get more information about the cookies used by Internet Explorer on your PC, give the free IECookiesView a try.
Software and Services - Reviews
The newest version of Autodesk’s 3D suite contains some major interface changes. On opening 3DS Max 2010, you’ll immediately be aware of the new Graphite Modelling toolset. This allows you to directly select and manipulate polygon objects.
A worthwhile upgrade overall--and a must if you have a Wacom Intuous or Cintiq tablet and use its virtual pencils, chalk, pastels, and other nonpaint tools to do sketching.
Windows 7 Release Candidate 1 (RC1), prematurely available on BitTorrent file-sharing sites and due to be more widely available on May 5, is a polished piece of work, ready for prime time.
Edit-compile-test-edit-compile-test. This is the "software development cycle" all programmers know well, from "Hello World" onwards. JavaRebel is a JAR file which will allow you to skip directly from "edit" to "test" while eliminating "compile" (most...
Postbox, new e-mail software that's currently in beta, aims to restore control to unwieldy inboxes. While it offers some nice features, including faster searching and organization, as well as ties to online services such as Picasa, Postbox can be a c...
The Web is full of snoopers, spyware, and people who want to steal your private information. IP Privacy ($45, 3-day free trial) can help protect you against them by helping you surf anonymously --; that is, hiding your IP address and other personal i...
File recovery programs come in many different flavours. They run the gamut from simple undelete programs that work only under optimal circumstances within Windows up to heavy-duty sector-by-sector scanners that can piece back together files sans file...
If you rely on free video calls for work and for fun, and you need video-specific tools, such as three-way calling, consider ooVoo.
Gadwin PrintScreen lets you send a captured screen directly to the printer, copy it to the Windows clipboard, save it as an image file, send it via email (if you have a Microsoft Outlook profile set up), or perform any combination of these tasks. Not...
MindRaider - a free mind-mapping software program - is one of those programs which looks like a nifty idea until you start trying to use it.
If you need to keep track of your mobile phone or broadband usage, the iiQuota iPhone app is a simple and attractive solution. Its $3.99 price tag is relatively high for an iPhone app, but it does support a range of providers.
Easeus Partition Manager, last reviewed as Easeus Partition Manager 2.1, has recently received not just a version upgrade to 3.5, but a name change to Easeus Partition Master. Despite the changes, the company missed one feature that really did requir...
You know those posters that have an overall image, but if you look closer, that image is made up of hundreds of tiny photos? It's called a photo mosaic, and Foto-Mosaik-Edda is a free program that will generate them for you.
For any social-networking fiend, finding the perfect iPhone Twitter client is an ongoing quest for the right balance of features and looks. Though we have been partial in the past to Twitteriffic, Atebits' Tweetie for iPhone app is a definite contend...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Snapchat just got way easier to use thanks to a new search bar
- Microsoft is retiring the Blue Screen of Death for some users
- 2016 will be 1 second longer: Google can help you cope
- Microsoft declares summer's Windows 10 upgrade fit for business
- Stop pouting: Google’s Santa Tracker is updated just in time for the Christmas countdown
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPIT Security AdvisorACT
- TPSenior|Principal SAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCBiztalk DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCService ManagerACT
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- FTJava DeveloperSA