The suspense is finally over: Apple's hotly hyped 09/09/09 event has come and gone, leaving us only with the inevitable task of analysing it till our "i" keys collapse with exhaustion.
Software and Services - News
Despite efforts from Microsoft over the years to simplify its software licensing for businesses, a new analyst report said it's more complex than ever for companies to figure out the most cost-effective way to acquire products from the vendor.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs took the stage at his company's iPod event today, the first time he has appeared in public since October 2008.
It's something that happens every twelve months, but this year's rumors about the Beatles catalog landing in the iTunes store is taking on a life of its own. The rumors are fueled in part by the fact that today is not only Apple event day, but also B...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs took the stage at an event on Wednesday to introduce new iPod products, his first public appearance after taking a long medical leave of absence.
More than 2500 delegates from the IT industry have made their way up to the Gold Coast this week to take part in Microsoft's Tech.Ed conference. The conference is attended mostly by developers and IT managers and will showcase the latest in Microsoft...
Think you're a Monopoly whiz? Remember running the board and shaming your property-less competitors when playing board games on the living room floor? Think you're the Donald Trump of gaming and could rule the world with a good roll of the dice?
Microsoft took the unusual step today and skipped patching one of the vulnerabilities addressed in its monthly security update, saying that crafting a fix was "infeasible."
A group of Linux proponents will purchase patents formerly held by Microsoft in an effort to defend distributors of the open-source OS against the ongoing threat of patent litigation from the software giant.
Italy's Antitrust Authority has broadened its investigation of Google's business practices in the country, it said Friday.
Kai-Fu Lee, who left his job as Google's China head last week, launched an angel investment fund on Monday that aims to cultivate three to five new high-tech companies per year in China.
Mozilla recently released a product roadmap with a number of new details on what the foundation is hoping to release between now and the end of 2010, including information on when to expect the next major iteration of Firefox.
Several readers has asked us about this very insistent program that wants to download itself and protect their computer.
Toshiba has developed a graphical user interface for controlling devices such as media servers and audo equipment and shifting content around a home network.
Anyone finding Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) subscriptions a tough sell for management used to Microsoft's one-time license fee for Windows must emphasize that there are more factors to be considered, chiefly return on investment, Red Hat officials...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Snapchat just got way easier to use thanks to a new search bar
- Microsoft is retiring the Blue Screen of Death for some users
- 2016 will be 1 second longer: Google can help you cope
- Microsoft declares summer's Windows 10 upgrade fit for business
- Stop pouting: Google’s Santa Tracker is updated just in time for the Christmas countdown
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPDeployment Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Transition and Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW