The popular BitTorrent client uTorrent is facing a backlash after trying to turn a buck through cryptocurrency mining.
Software and Services
The nation’s largest independent ISP, iiNet, has been forced to pay $204,000 to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission for its advertising of its naked broadband plans.
The battle is spilling into the smartphone space following developments from both Stan and Presto.
Perhaps this is why Windows 10 will be a free upgrade to both Windows 7 and Windows 8 owners: Windows 7 users simply refuse to give up using Microsoft's older OS.
Google Earth Pro, which had a price tag of US$399, is now available for free.
A faster Raspberry Pi 2 computer is now shipping without a rise in price, and for the first time it will support Microsoft's Windows 10 OS for the development of smart devices and appliances.
Foxtel is leveraging its relationship with Telstra in its most defensive move yet against a wave of video-on-demand services with the launch of bundled Foxtel, home phone and broadband plans.
The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
Foxtel’s Presto will launch its TV counterpart this weekend ahead of competition services scheduled to launch in the coming months.
Netflix will shake up the Australian video-on-demand market when it launches in March of 2015,
Samsung Electronics' deal with BlackBerry and Apple's efforts to make it easier to configure and deploy massive numbers of iPhones highlight how the smartphone makers are battling for supremacy among enterprise users.
Facebook's CEO Mark Zuckerberg stunned many Chinese on Thursday, not with a new Facebook feature, but because he spoke and answered questions in Mandarin for almost half an hour.
Today belongs to Microsoft with the unveiling of Windows 10. The revised operating system supports big- and small-screened devices alike, including those that are a part of the Internet of Things. People relied on Twitter for breaking news as Microso...
It's official: The next version of Windows is dubbed Windows 10, bizarrely enough, and it's chock-full of tweaks and features designed to make PC enthusiasts smile, including multiple desktop support, a reborn Start menu, new multitasking options, wi...
Microsoft today announced that its new operating system will be called Windows 10, rather than Windows 9. It's a new generation of the Windows operating system that is being hailed by Microsoft as being adaptable to all sorts of devices, from tiny In...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla Firefox update fixes several vulnerabilities
- Windows Phone can now work on smartphones with Intel x86 chips
- iOS 9.2.1 and OS X 10.11.3 are now available
- New field test lets you install Android apps directly from Google search
- Survey says: Almost a third of US consumers on Windows 10
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC