Optus has been slapped with a fine for misleading customers following the issue of five infringement notices by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Software and Services
Microsofts Edge browser, the replacement for Internet Explorer on Windows 10, continues to struggle to retain users.
It's almost like the Windows 10 restriction was completely arbitrary from the get-go.
The Zuckerberg Chan Initiative will focus on personalized learning, curing disease, connecting people and building strong communities.
Windows 10 now powers approximately 148 million PCs, but signs of a slowdown in the number of users moving to the new OS are growing.
A so-called Li-Fi network can transmit data 100 times faster than regular Wi-Fi, as long as nothing gets in its way.
With 4K torrents emerging from Netflix and Amazon, Hollywood’s attempts to down 4K video may be short-lived.
Reddit has decided to honor 'Do Not Track,' a feature that will ensure that it does not download third-party analytics on to browsers that enable the option to access its online discussion website and other services.
HP Enterprise's decision to expand its partnership with Microsoft is a vote of confidence in Windows 10, an analyst said today.
Grand opening celebrations for the first Microsoft Store in Australia take place today as its Surface Book, Pro 4 and Microsoft Band hit its minted store shelves.
You get some cool features for $12 per month, but this service isn't for everyone.
Google further clarified its position on the future of the Chrome and Android operating systems on Monday, saying Google is bringing together the best of both but with no plans to phase out the Chrome OS.
Instances of Apple OS X malware are soaring this year, already totaling more than five times the number tallied over the previous five years combined, according to an in-house Bit9 + Carbon Black tally.
Grand opening celebrations for Microsoft’s Pitt Street store in Sydney will take place at mid-day on 12 November.
Microsoft's series of guides to the core Office 2016 apps are surprisingly brief on some key topics, which is surprising given how much the company needs new users to take up this software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- What Microsoft is taking away from Windows 10 in the Anniversary Update
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Microsoft will miss its one billion Windows 10 device target
- Google is working to make every website viewable in VR
- Twitter's new stickers are more useful than Snapchat
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW