Joel Rosenberg isn't exactly a household name, but if you goof around on your iPhone, you've probably downloaded his addictive puzzle game, Blocked.
Software and Services
New laptop and desktop designs are on tap as PC and hardware makers start tweaking components to take advantage of improved features in Microsoft's upcoming Windows 7 OS.
Google has begun testing a service that will make transcripts of voice-mail messages and make them searchable.
Microsoft has set a goal for reducing its carbon emissions and has plans to support the development of software that can help address climate change issues, the company's chief environmental strategist said.
Mozilla's research arm wants to speed up tasks in Firefox that typically start with a blank tab, like searching, reading Web mail or navigating to a new site, a company official said Wednesday.
Microsoft on Wednesday revealed it will pay developers 70 percent of sales for applications they develop and sell on a Windows Mobile application marketplace introduced at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last month.
Microsoft patched the first critical vulnerability in Windows 7 Tuesday as it rolled out an update that fixes three flaws in the new operating system's kernel.
Search engine Google has revealed that the files of some Google Docs users have been shared with unauthorised users.
Google's Gmail e-mail service is down for an undetermined number of users, and while the outage has been partially fixed, some people could be locked out of their accounts for many more hours.
Microsoft next month plans to release a toolkit to help business customers begin testing their existing applications for compatibility with Windows 7.
About a year ago on its Redmond, Washington, campus, a member of Microsoft's Windows Vista team met with a group of journalists to face some tough questions about the OS.
Microsoft is touting support for its Silverlight multimedia application technology in the Eclipse open source tools platform.
Microsoft Friday confirmed that users will be able to remove Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), as well as several other integrated applications, from Windows 7.
Weeks after making its case for why enterprises should dump Windows XP for Windows Vista, Microsoft talked up the merits of its upcoming operating system, Windows 7, for large businesses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
- Netflix's Fast.com download tester takes its war against slow ISPs directly to the user
- New Windows 10 Mobile preview adds handy web features, but kills Wi-Fi Sense
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC