Like a man eager to show off his new watch, Google is encouraging anyone running IT operations to ask it for the time. The company will let anyone use its NTP (Network Time Protocol) servers, a move to help IT shops cope with the next “leap second,” ...
Software and Services - News
Microsoft has pushed its Windows 10 August upgrade to the Current Branch for Business release track.
Keep the kids entertained all throughout the holiday season with the new Present Quest game.
Netflix is finally allowing you to download select movie and TV show titles for offline viewing on mobile devices.
Have some incorrect or outdated autofill entries in Chrome? Here's some tips on getting rid of them.
Many Linux users are ticked off and anxious about Microsoft joining the Linux Foundation. They are missing the real significance of that move.
Facebook may soon help you find the closest public Wi-Fi access point with a new feature in its mobile app.
With presidential election signs coming down from front lawns and voters watching protests on the news, many are wondering if fake news stories on Facebook and Google contributed to Donald Trump's winning the presidency.
This will allow those with 4K televisions and a Chromecast Ultra to take full advantage of their capabilities, though the titles are going to cost you extra.
Stung by ongoing criticism and evidence that some of its hosts discriminated against non-white guests, Airbnb this month began asking users to pledge to treat everyone equally.
Build 14971 says goodbye to the classic paint program and puts PowerShell up front instead of the command prompt.
Twitter has new ways to keep the trolls from getting at you, as well as beefed up anti-abuse enforcement policies behind the scenes.
Video calling is finally coming to the world's more than one billion WhatsApp users on Android, iOS, and Windows.
YouTube now supports high-dynamic range video if you're rocking an HDR-capable TV.
Google Home launched to consumers in November, but many journalists got a sneak peek. Here's what they thought.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 2016 will be 1 second longer: Google can help you cope
- Microsoft declares summer's Windows 10 upgrade fit for business
- Stop pouting: Google’s Santa Tracker is updated just in time for the Christmas countdown
- You can finally watch Netflix offline now
- How to clear unwanted autofill entries in Google Chrome
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingVIC
- CCSystem EngineerNSW
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTRegional Customer Relations Manager - APACQLD
- CCFullstack Developer (AngularJs & Java 8)QLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementWA
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- FTProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureQLD