Analysts today gave mixed reviews to Microsoft's new security model for its Edge browser.
Software and Services
A new report says Google's long-rumored mash-up of Android and Chrome OS will show up at the company's hardware event on October 4.
It's not ready yet, but a report from Bloomberg says Apple's Echo rival is now in the prototype and testing phase.
Opera has migrated its free, unlimited VPN service to the stable version of its desktop browser, allowing you to surf anonymously and tap into content from other countries.
Microsoft has sued a Wisconsin man for allegedly selling stolen Windows and Office activation codes and said he still owes the company $1.2 million from an earlier judgment.
Windows 10 Insiders on build 14926 on both a PC and a Windows 10 Mobile device can now send and receive texts from a single app.
iOS 10 allows apps to provider Caller ID labels for incoming voice calls, and automatically block callers, too.
The FBI’s refusal to reveal how it accessed an iPhone 5c from the San Bernardino shooter will face scrutiny in court. USA Today’s parent company and two other news group have filed a lawsuit against the agency, demanding it turn over the details.
Microsoft today continued to press its case that Windows 10's Edge browser is more power efficient than rivals.
Twitter's new Apple TV, Fire TV, and Xbox One apps focus on live video—including free NFL games—in a bid to lure new users to the social network.
Batch processing, combined with new tools and presets, promise to make your pictures sizzle.
Apple Pay on websites launched on Tuesday with the release of iOS 10 and will hit Mac desktops when macOS Sierra launches next week.
The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are worth the upgrade if you want an amazing camera, water resistance, and better battery life.
AMD has been tight-lipped about its upcoming GPUs code-named Vega, but here's one key detail: they will start rolling out in the first half of 2017.
Faster apps, a new Dock, and a bigger focus on fitness will give your first-generation Apple Watch a new feel.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Apple's Siri-powered Amazon Echo rival reportedly hits the prototype phase
- Hands-on: Opera's free, unlimited browser VPN is ready for secure surfing
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW