Open source Web browser, Mozilla Firefox, claimed its latest update has fixed several critical vulnerabilities in Firefox 44 and earlier, and Firefox ESR (Extended Support Release) version 38.6.
Optus has been slapped with a fine for misleading customers following the issue of five infringement notices by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Microsofts Edge browser, the replacement for Internet Explorer on Windows 10, continues to struggle to retain users.
A so-called Li-Fi network can transmit data 100 times faster than regular Wi-Fi, as long as nothing gets in its way.
Google transforms its everything-for-everyone social network into a site that does one thing really well -- connecting supernerds.
Reddit has decided to honor 'Do Not Track,' a feature that will ensure that it does not download third-party analytics on to browsers that enable the option to access its online discussion website and other services.
Microsoft has begun promoting its new Edge browser using its Bing search engine.
The new, built-from-scratch typeface is designed to scale better across multiple screen sizes and platforms.
At 140 feet, it has the wingspan of a Boeing 737, but carries no passengers -- and it's much lighter too, weighing in at no more than 1,000 pounds. And within the next couple months, Facebook hopes to get its drone off the ground on an inaugural test flight.
Telstra today launched smartphone plans that pool the available data allowance and share it with members of the family. These ‘Go Mobile’ plans follow the release of ‘Family Sharing’ plans introduced by Optus last month. Here, you’ll find a comparison focussing on value for money and price.
Google Australia has launched a new initiative designed to help produce more Australian software developers.
There are a number of reasons why you might want to delete your Twitter account. Maybe you just don't use it. Maybe you can't stand another hashtag. Maybe you said something stupid and have half the Internet mad at you ("Come on, it was only satire!"). Whatever the reason, nuking your Twitter account is an easy process that only takes a few mouse clicks.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 -- now in public beta -- is the newest version of Microsoft's browser. Compared with IE 8, it's faster, with a streamlined interface. But it's also still A beta, and unsurprisingly, some areas still need refinement.
Mozilla has released the first beta version of Firefox 4, its updated browser that offers new features such as a revised menu layout, more screen space for web pages and more HTML 5 HD video support.
Safari 5 ups the ante in the browser wars, with two major improvements: a performance boost to rival speed king Chrome, the highly useful Safari Reader, which makes it much easier to read multi-page Web articles.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla Firefox update fixes several vulnerabilities
- Optus fined $51k for duping customers on Internet speeds
- Microsoft's Edge keeps shedding share as users pick other browsers on Windows 10
- Light-based 'Li-Fi' beams data 100 times faster than Wi-Fi
- Reddit to honor 'Do Not Track' requests from visitors to its website
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT