Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
Microsoft today continued to press its case that Windows 10's Edge browser is more power efficient than rivals.
Apple Pay on websites launched on Tuesday with the release of iOS 10 and will hit Mac desktops when macOS Sierra launches next week.
WebVR support is a work in progress for the Chromium project, which could one day change how we browse the Internet.
We all love the feeling of preparing a holiday from packing a suitcase to jumping into a plane and flying to an exotic destination. While it’s so exciting to travel, for most of us, finding the cheapest plane ticket is a priority.
Google's video service is jumping into a space that's exploded in popularity thanks to Periscope and Facebook LIve.
Harassment of women in tech is a problem that Intel, Lady Gaga and others are urging top tech execs to fight. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that we have to stop tolerating this behavior in order to stop it.
In recent years, Australia has been ranked #1 globally for bullying on social media showing that parental monitoring is not enough. The internet is a great place to learn, be entertained, share and communicate, but not so great at protecting against bullying.
Opera announced a special low-power mode for its browser, which promises to dramatically extend battery life through optimizations.
Opera Software yesterday released a free VPN app for Apple's iOS.
Users respond loudly to Google’s testing of black search result links. The black links are bolder than blue, but complaints indicate it's harder to tell where you’ve been.
If you're headed to university in the fall, you may be able to get Apple Music for $5 a month.
nbn has revealed its third quarter results, showing a total revenue $111 million, an increase of more than 158 per cent versus the previous corresponding period in fiscal year 2015.
TPG (including subsidiaries such as iiNet), Telstra, Optus and M2 have confirmed they don’t intend to oppose Federal Court applications by Foxtel and Village Roadshow that seek to have the ISPs block their customers access a collection of piracy-linked websites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bets that battery claims will boost Edge
- Apple Pay coming to 200,000-plus websites, not just in-store or in-app
- Google is working to make every website viewable in VR
- YouTube is bringing live broadcasting for all to its mobile apps
- Opera rolls out power-saving mode, claims battery life can be extended 50%
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ