The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, the long-time coordinator of the internet's Domain Name System, is now independent of U.S. government oversight, at least for now.
Analysts today gave mixed reviews to Microsoft's new security model for its Edge browser.
Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
Microsoft today continued to press its case that Windows 10's Edge browser is more power efficient than rivals.
Apple Pay on websites launched on Tuesday with the release of iOS 10 and will hit Mac desktops when macOS Sierra launches next week.
WebVR support is a work in progress for the Chromium project, which could one day change how we browse the Internet.
We all love the feeling of preparing a holiday from packing a suitcase to jumping into a plane and flying to an exotic destination. While it’s so exciting to travel, for most of us, finding the cheapest plane ticket is a priority.
Google's video service is jumping into a space that's exploded in popularity thanks to Periscope and Facebook LIve.
Harassment of women in tech is a problem that Intel, Lady Gaga and others are urging top tech execs to fight. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that we have to stop tolerating this behavior in order to stop it.
In recent years, Australia has been ranked #1 globally for bullying on social media showing that parental monitoring is not enough. The internet is a great place to learn, be entertained, share and communicate, but not so great at protecting against bullying.
Opera announced a special low-power mode for its browser, which promises to dramatically extend battery life through optimizations.
Opera Software yesterday released a free VPN app for Apple's iOS.
Users respond loudly to Google’s testing of black search result links. The black links are bolder than blue, but complaints indicate it's harder to tell where you’ve been.
If you're headed to university in the fall, you may be able to get Apple Music for $5 a month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ICANN transition moves forward, despite last-minute attempt to block it
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Microsoft bets that battery claims will boost Edge
- Apple Pay coming to 200,000-plus websites, not just in-store or in-app
- Google is working to make every website viewable in VR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CC.Net Developer - AzureNSW
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- CCNetApp ConsultantWA
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Android Developer (6 month contract)NSW