Open source Web browser, Mozilla Firefox, claimed its latest update has fixed several critical vulnerabilities in Firefox 44 and earlier, and Firefox ESR (Extended Support Release) version 38.6.
Software and Services
The Windows 10 Mobile OS -- popularly known as Windows Phone -- is now compatible with smartphones based on x86 chips, according to Microsoft.
Time to update your Macs and iOS devices.
It's a much faster way to download a new app, but not everyone can try it out just yet.
US consumers have fallen for Windows 10, according to researcher IDC, with a larger fraction of those polled already running the OS than either Windows 7 or Windows 8.
iOS 9.3 public beta with Night Shift and OS X 10.11.4 public beta with Live Photos support are now available to public testers.
The app will now remember your last location in the stream and perform much smoother thanks to 69 different bug fixes.
Google is positive about the road ahead for Android Auto, saying it will come to 40 car models and support more apps this year.
Online streaming and Internet TV company, Netflix, has launched its service globally, simultaneously bringing its Internet TV network to more than 130 new countries around the world. The company made the announcement – and the service went live – during a keynote by co-founder and chief executive, Reed Hastings, at CES 2016.
Some Marshmallow goodies are headed to Nvidia devices and the previous-generation Moto X.
To every thing there is a season, and for some technologies the time to die is almost upon us.
From Android Auto, to Stagefright, to BlackBerry entering the fold, we look back at the year in Android.
Optus has been slapped with a fine for misleading customers following the issue of five infringement notices by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Microsofts Edge browser, the replacement for Internet Explorer on Windows 10, continues to struggle to retain users.
It's almost like the Windows 10 restriction was completely arbitrary from the get-go.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla Firefox update fixes several vulnerabilities
- Windows Phone can now work on smartphones with Intel x86 chips
- iOS 9.2.1 and OS X 10.11.3 are now available
- New field test lets you install Android apps directly from Google search
- Survey says: Almost a third of US consumers on Windows 10
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTChange LeadNSW