Microsoft is putting the Windows client OS on a diet as a way to bring the PC OS into the age of cloud computing.
Servers & Storage
Intel today launched a high-performance Solid-State Drive [SSD] aimed at server, workstation and storage systems.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Toshiba will ship a 256G-byte solid-state drive for laptops next month, likely beating rival Samsung Electronics to market in their race to offer high-capacity drives.
IBM last week offered a sneak peek at what it says will address security issues in the virtualization world by early next year.
As solid state storage drive technologies mature and claw their way into enterprise IT systems, businesses will face cost-vs.-benefit decisions over whether the time is right to adopt the new technology.
When Samsung Electronics offered to buy SanDisk for US$5.85 billion early last week, some people in the industry hoped news of the possible takeover might stem a long running decline in NAND flash memory chip prices.
Record companies are scrambling to find new ways to distribute music in the face of declining music sales. The latest is slotMusic, a microSD card containing music in MP3 format without DRM (digital rights management), playable on pocket devices such...
As faster and less expensive solid-state storage systems are developed and built, the data storage industry needs to educate enterprise IT about the technology's benefits and develop a strong market for solid-state storage products.
SanDisk has rejected an unsolicited takeover bid from hardware maker Samsung Electronics, saying that it undervalues the maker of flash storage cards.
Intel is shipping solid-state drives that are designed for use in desktop and laptop computers, the company said Monday.
VMworld 2008, VMware's annual user conference in Las Vegas next week, is expected be crowded with a total of 14,000 attendees, including workers from more than 200 trade-show exhibitors that are all fighting for a piece of the x86 virtualization mark...
Intel Tuesday outlined the roadmap for its upcoming line of solid-state drives that will use flash-based solid-state memory to store data - and replace hard drives in some computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pew survey shows women bear brunt of online harassment
- EMC buys controlling interest in VCE, its joint venture with Cisco
- Amazon takes aim at Microsoft's Active Directory with new service
- Android ransomware 'Koler' turns into a worm, spreads via SMS
- Bite into your music with jaw-controlled iPhone player
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW