Microsoft has significantly increased the capacity of OneDrive Cloud storage included with its Office 365 subscriptions from 20 gigabytes (GB) to 1 terabyte (TB).
Servers & Storage - News
Seagate launched the Backup Plus Fast, a portable 4TB drive with improved transfer speeds, and the Backup Plus, the slimmest 2TB portable drive on the market. The event was held at Eastern Creek Raceway to drive the point these new storage drives are...
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
SanDisk’s Extreme Pro USB 3.0 flash drive hasn’t hit the market yet, but the company is touting it as one of the fastest such devices on the market. It claims that it will be able to achieve solid state drive-like results up to 240 megabyte per secon...
Microsoft has chosen OneDrive as the new name for its SkyDrive cloud storage service, which it had agreed to re-baptise after losing a trademark dispute last year with British broadcast TV and broadband provider BSkyB.
Toshiba has completed its acquisition of OCZ Storage Solutions, a failed Silicon Valley maker of solid-state drives, the company said Tuesday.
WD has revealed its Black2 dual drive, which is a fusion drive that contains both a solid state drive (SSD) and hard drive in the same package. It’s a design that’s come about due to extensive feedback from WD’s customers, who expressed a desire to h...
In an event in Sydney yesterday, WD unveiled its latest network storage drive, called My Cloud. The new drive is aimed squarely at consumers, and is designed to take the difficulty out of setting up and installing network storage in the home.
HGST today announced that it’s shipping the world’s highest capacity hard drive, its 6TB Ultrastar He6, which is a hard drive that has been hermetically sealed with helium.
WD today announced a new line of Sentinel Windows-based servers that make use of Intel’s Xeon CPUs. The news models are the WD Sentinel DS5100 and DS6100 (which are called the S Series), and they are an improvement over the company’s previous Sentine...
Western Digital's NAS-optimised 'WD Red' drives are now available in 2.5-inch models at 750GB and 1TB, and a new 4TB model pushes up the maximum capacity of the existing 3.5-inch range.
HP has revitalised its professional monitor and workstation line-up, launching three budget business monitors and a new workstation designed for high-end users.
Seagate has ushered in the third generation of its hybrid solid state hard drives at Computex, showing off a slim, 7mm notebook model, as well as a desktop-sized drive, both of which aim to bring faster performance to mainstream notebooks and desktop...
Seagate has just announced a thinner and lighter 2.5in hard drive that it hopes will find its way not only into slimmer Ultrabook computers, but also into Android and Windows tablets.
From the look of the entries that we received for our Messiest Office competition, it seems many of us still have a deep desire to hoard every little thing that comes across our work environment.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New, colourful LaCie Rugged Thunderbolt USB-C was designed by Neil Poulton
- Western Digital begins production of the world's tallest 3D NAND 'skyscraper'
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Start hoarding SSDs: Prices are expected to spike as supply gets tight
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- CCLightweight Directory Access Procol (LDAP) DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | April 2017 - July 2018QLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCSecurity ManagerACT
- CCCognos Report WriterQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Designer (Terdata) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- CCTest Manager OfficeACT
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTArchitect (Technical)NSW
- FTProject Support - TelecommunicationsQLD
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTLead Network Project ManagerNSW
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraNSW