Maybe you didn't get the memo: Tomorrow marks the end of patches for Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2).
With the 2010 FIFA World Cup set to kick off at the start of June, anti-spyware company Lavasoft has compiled a list of the top online traps to look out for.
A new, incredibly sneaky identity-theft tactic surfaced earlier this week when Mozilla's Aza Raskin, the creative lead of Firefox, unveiled what's become known as "tabnapping."
We've been talking about Facebook's privacy mess for days now. We all know the story, right? Privacy controls are broken, everyone's getting irritated, Facebook's not too concerned, blah flippidy-freakin' blah.
In 2003, author and security pioneer Simson Garfinkel conducted a study of data he found on second-hand hard drives. On eBay, Garfinkel bought the hard drive from an old ATM machine; it held 827 bank account PINs. Another drive he purchased on eBay h...
LAS VEGAS -- Corporations should institute daily one-minute Internet safety lessons that users must complete before they are allowed online, a security expert told Interop attendees this week, but he said even that might not work because attackers pa...
Protecting your privacy on Facebook can feel like a full-time job. The social network has made a habit of tweaking its privacy policies with some regularity -- and in many cases, it's up to you to take proactive steps in order to keep your info out...
Windows 7 has been warmly received and swiftly adopted by businesses, with the result that many IT admins are now struggling with the platform's new security features. In addition to changes to User Account Control, BitLocker, and other features inhe...
A reader asked if it's really a good idea to supplement your regular antivirus program with something like SuperAntiSpyware or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. I've recommended doing just that in the past.
A reader asked the Answer Line forum how she can remove a Trojan from an infected .dll file called infamiqayoq.dll. Her security software quarantined the file, but now she gets an error message every time she boots.
A reader asked the Answer Line forum if it's safe to work, say, on a Microsoft Word document, while scanning for malware.
There's nothing pretty about software overburdening your CPU and slowing everything down. And finding and fixing the cause isn't always an easy task. These suggestions will hopefully help.
If you've heard of Google Buzz, chances are you've also heard about some of the privacy concerns that surround it. The social media service offers some cool ways to share photos, links, status messages, and more with fellow Google Buzz users. But if ...
If you have a Linksys model WRT160N or Netgear RP614v4 router, it may be time to worry a little. At least according to a report out of Defcon from The Register. The vulnerability is based on CSRF, or cross-site request forgery, an issue with the cPan...
It came across my Twitter feed in the early morning, a sea of users all sending the same message: "Want to know whos stalking you on twitter!?: http://TwitViewer.net."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- LG patches data theft bug affecting millions of Android phones
- Asacub is mobile banking’s new adversary: Kaspersky Lab
- Kaspersky Lab partners with WISeKey for wearable security
- Smart TVs at risk from cyber crooks, report finds
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT