On 26 June, Kaspersky Lab held its 10th annual Virus Analysts Summit in Dubrovnik, Croatia. At the event the company's chief security researchers discussed the latest online threats to target businesses and consumers.
What Gates, McCain and others have said about those pesky, unwanted e-mails.
A compilation of the most notorious convicted spammers
Facebook, since its mistakes with the Beacon advertising incident, has rolled out one of the most robust security systems for any social network, which allows users to control who sees what information about them with great specificity. Take a look at Facebook's privacy features and how to set yours.
The latest iteration of the Mozilla Firefox browser is scheduled to hit the Internet in a few weeks, with Release Candidate 1 recently being made available. Boasting a host of new changes including better malware protection, easier password management and a refined download manager, Firefox 3 is more secure and simpler to use than ever.
Check out the new features of Internet Explorer 8 Beta 1.
Follow our easy step-by-step guide to locking down your Windows computer.
Here we show you an artistic image of the online security threats which wreak havoc on the online world.
Quick looks at the coolest new devices for the Apple fans in your life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
- New USB-C authentication spec protects against malware and shoddy chargers
- Porn clicker runs rampant Google Play
- Old malware rears its ugly head in new attacks: ESET
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW