The Uniden G1420 Digital Wireless Surveillance Pack is a camera kit that can be used for triggered, timed or manual surveillance recordings, and it's dead simple to set up and use.
Trend Micro's Titanium Maximum Security 2013 is an all-encompassing security suite for PCs and Android devices. It can protect against viruses, spyware and other Web threats, in addition to providing a few extra features such as parental controls, cl...
Uniden's Guardian security kit is an attempt by the company to make home or office surveillance systems as simple as possible to install and use. The kit comprises two wireless cameras, one 7in tablet-style monitor and a base for the tablet. Video ca...
If you use your mobile device to browse many Web sites that require a username and password, keeping track of all those credentials, as well as entering them each time you want to use them, can be a pian. Letting the Web browser remember the details ...
An all-around solid defender and efficient performer, Symantec's Norton Internet Security 2012 (AU$89 for one year and three PCs as of 7 May, 2012) has a slick, user-friendly interface and solid malware detection and removal capabilities.
As well as the anti-virus, identity protection, parental control and firewall modules in Norton Internet Security 2012, Norton 360 v6 includes PC tuning and online backup.
Bitdefender is a Romanian company which has been making Windows anti-virus software since 2001. After an over-zealous makeover last year, the company now claims it has 'the sharp mind of the wolf and the sleekness of the dragon, the vigilance of the ...
Installing and using a security suite on a desktop PC or laptop (in fact, especially a laptop) can be a frustrating experience. Pop-ups, incessant messages to update and upgrade, not to mention performance hits, are often traits of these programs. Tr...
Trend Micro's Mobile Security Personal Edition app is worth considering if you want some peace of mind when it comes to security concerns with your smartphone. It features a real-time app scanner and Web site filtering that can detect malware, and it...
If you're a fan of The Office, you might recall the character Angela setting up a live stream camera so she could watch her cats while at work.
Users looking for a free antimalware product to protect themselves have long enjoyed Avira, which is available in a no-cost version for personal use, but which subjects you to a single daily pop-up urging you to buy the full suite.
The word "essential" denotes something of absolute necessity—something that you can't get by without. But Webroot Internet Security Essentials 2011 ($89.95 for one year, three PCs, as of 12/2/2010) is sadly a bit of a misnomer: Its antimalware ...
Let's start with the good news: Panda Internet Security 2011 ($81.99 for one year, one PC; $91.99 for one year, three PCs, as of 12/2/2010) has some of the best protection going. Its and 99.8 percent detection of samples of known malware was tops amo...
Novices will want to run, not walk, away from G-Data Internet Security 2011 ($45.10 for one year, one PC; $63.25 for one year, three PCs, as of 12/2/2010). While it's more than capable at stopping viruses, its complexity, cluttered interface, and ove...
The good news is that Comodo Internet Security Complete 2011 ($69.99 for one year and three PCs, as of 12/2/2010) blocked a full 25 out of 25 of real-world attacks in our hands-on testing of the product.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- A critical flaw in Symantec antivirus engine puts computers at risk of easy hacking
- Malware attacks on two banks have links with 2014 Sony Pictures hack
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCABAP DeveloperVIC
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia