The hacking collective Anonymous released a document on Thursday marked "restricted" from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
In the late 1990s Robert Soloway made US$20,000 a day as a spammer. He drove fancy cars. He wore Armani clothes. He was, by all accounts, one of the most successful spammers on the planet. But if he were starting out today, he'd find some other line ...
After several large breaches -- including the <a href="http://blogs.csoonline.com/1457/epsilon_hack_notification_letters">Epsilon</a>, <a href="http://www.csoonline.com/article/680689/sony-playstation-network-personal-user-data-stolen">Sony</a>, and ...
One of the most controversial figures in Russia's online world, ChronoPay co-founder and CEO Pavel Vrublevsky, has been arrested on suspicion of ordering a DDoS attack against a rival firm.
<a href="http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/231198/lulzsec_calls_it_quits_after_50_days_of_mayhem.html">LulzSec</a> , the hacker group that has been a thorn in the side of major institutions ranging from Sony to the CIA, says it is going a...
Hacking season is not over yet. Even though LulzSec, the group of hackers who made a name for themselves by hacking Sony, Nintendo, and <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/228983/hackers_deface_pbs_site_promise_more_lulz.html?tk=rel_news">PBS</a...
Apple's website for Mac OS X, iPhone and iPad developers has a vulnerability that could lead to phishing attacks, according to a hacker group.
The decision by computer hacking group LulzSec on Saturday to fold operations may be helping another online group, Anonymous, which stepped up attacks over the weekend.
In the midst of all the high-profile hacks rolling out almost daily, a hacker civil war is also under way. It's become almost as hard to keep up with the number of attacks carried out against hackers as it is to track the plethora carried out by hack...
The PCI Security Standards Council has released its long-awaited guidance on how mobile payment acceptance applications can meet PCI standards.
Citigroup suffered about US$2.7 million in losses after hackers found a way to steal credit card numbers from its website and post fraudulent charges.
A scam that has been making its way around Twitter for some time has resurfaced recently and promises to increase a user's followers, but really gives control of one's account to a questionable third party.
Online storage service Dropbox made an embarrassing error Monday, turning off password authentication for millions of users.
Google has released an experimental extension for its Chrome browser that developers can use to scan their Web applications and flag code that could make them vulnerable to malware attacks.
Our critical infrastructure is an attractive target for enemy nations, terrorist groups, or even run-of-the-mill cyber criminals, and many security experts believe that it is not remotely protected against cyber attacks. The SCADA systems that manage...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- The FBI could have saved money with this iPhone 5c hack
- Thousands of Seagate NAS boxes host cryptocurrency mining malware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW