Has the Anonymous movement reached a midlife crisis?
Security - News
A free tool for the Mozilla Firefox Web browser that can counter search hijacking on computer networks in the United States has been released by the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) and the Tor Project.
What's new in the land of security fixes? Over the last couple weeks, Apple released a fix to iOS, Google updated Chrome, and Skype patched a nasty server-side bug. Read on to get caught up on the latest patches.
The night before the start of this week's Black Hat hacker conference here in Las Vegas, security researcher Dillon Beresford gave a demonstration to a small audience in his room at Caesar's Palace. The topic: how a hacker could take over the Siemens...
Security product provider Rapid7 has updated its widely used open-source Metasploit exploitation framework, expanding the software so it supports enterprise IT security staff as well as its core audience of penetration testers.
The hacking collective Anonymous released a document on Thursday marked "restricted" from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
In the late 1990s Robert Soloway made US$20,000 a day as a spammer. He drove fancy cars. He wore Armani clothes. He was, by all accounts, one of the most successful spammers on the planet. But if he were starting out today, he'd find some other line ...
Apple's website for Mac OS X, iPhone and iPad developers has a vulnerability that could lead to phishing attacks, according to a hacker group.
<a href="http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/231198/lulzsec_calls_it_quits_after_50_days_of_mayhem.html">LulzSec</a> , the hacker group that has been a thorn in the side of major institutions ranging from Sony to the CIA, says it is going a...
Hacking season is not over yet. Even though LulzSec, the group of hackers who made a name for themselves by hacking Sony, Nintendo, and <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/228983/hackers_deface_pbs_site_promise_more_lulz.html?tk=rel_news">PBS</a...
One of the most controversial figures in Russia's online world, ChronoPay co-founder and CEO Pavel Vrublevsky, has been arrested on suspicion of ordering a DDoS attack against a rival firm.
After several large breaches -- including the <a href="http://blogs.csoonline.com/1457/epsilon_hack_notification_letters">Epsilon</a>, <a href="http://www.csoonline.com/article/680689/sony-playstation-network-personal-user-data-stolen">Sony</a>, and ...
The decision by computer hacking group LulzSec on Saturday to fold operations may be helping another online group, Anonymous, which stepped up attacks over the weekend.
In the midst of all the high-profile hacks rolling out almost daily, a hacker civil war is also under way. It's become almost as hard to keep up with the number of attacks carried out against hackers as it is to track the plethora carried out by hack...
The PCI Security Standards Council has released its long-awaited guidance on how mobile payment acceptance applications can meet PCI standards.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Britain's wartime codebreaking base could host a national cyber security college
- Kaspersky Labs says Microsoft is anticompetitive towards third-party antivirus
- Password manager LastPass now works on all your devices for free
- Netgear tweaks its home security camera line by introducing the Arlo Pro
- Microsoft fleshes out seismic change to Windows patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCRecruitment ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- RFQ, Test Manager- Government backgroundACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- FTProject Management - Infrastructure projectsACT
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- FTSenior Test EngineerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCDigital Content StrategistVIC
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- FTSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC