The privacy flap over Facebook's new facial recognition service has gained some momentum.
The legal framework in which businesses operate their IT and data security is "totally outdated" and dates "from the 20th Century, while attempting to tackle problems in the 21st", according to a panel of experts.
Yes. As unbelievable as it may seem, Sony was hacked again. It is not (entirely) Sony's fault that it is the target du jour for hackers everywhere. But, it is Sony's fault that its networks and servers seem to be trivial to hack and easy to pwn.
Hacking group Pakistan Cyber Army Friday claimed it had broken into an Acer server in Europe and stole personal data on about 40,000 people.
On Wednesday, Avast Software announced the launch of a beta version of its new antivirus software for Mac OS X. The app is being touted as an almost complete rewrite of Avast's existing Mac security software; Ondrej Vicek, Avast Software's CTO, annou...
Lockheed Martin’s has “major internal computer network problems,” that one security blogger is linking to compromised RSA tokens, according to published reports.
There's been quite some commotion regarding the Mac and its relative security since Trojan horse Mac Defender appeared on the scene earlier this month. Now Apple's weighing in, with a Knowledge Base article focused on Mac Defender.
Sony expects the hack of the PlayStation Network and will cost it ¥14 billion (US$170 million) this financial year, it said Monday.
An intruder has apparently broken into So-net, an internet service provider subsidiary of Sony, and stolen about $1200 worth of virtual tokens.
I didn't expect to get a ticket to the rapture, but judging from the lack of abandoned vehicles it seems that the rumors of the end of the world were a bit exaggerated. However, even though the world did not come crashing to a halt today, don't let ...
Barely a week after sending its vice president of software, Bud Tribble, to Capitol Hill for a hearing about location data, Apple is due back before the Senate again. This time around, Apple is sending Catherine A. Novelli, its vice president for wor...
The PlayStation Network is back up for most gamers around the world, but Sony has yet to give an explanation as to why and how the attack brought down the service for over a month.
Scammers are trying to trick Windows users into paying to fix bogus hard drive errors that have apparently erased important files, a researcher said today.
Thousands of Turks protested Sunday both online and on the streets against new Internet controls proposed by the Turkish government.
The Indian government has finally taken a step toward creating a comprehensive set of data protection rules to safeguard privacy, but the proposed regulations released this spring are likely to have a major impact on the global enterprises doing busi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kmart suffers security breach
- $523,000 bounty for Ashley Madison hackers
- Nine charged in press release breaches, stock trading scheme
- Some Yahoo Mail users menaced by zombified deleted emails
- Tested: How Flash destroys your browser's performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW