Hacking season is not over yet. Even though LulzSec, the group of hackers who made a name for themselves by hacking Sony, Nintendo, and <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/228983/hackers_deface_pbs_site_promise_more_lulz.html?tk=rel_news">PBS</a...
The decision by computer hacking group LulzSec on Saturday to fold operations may be helping another online group, Anonymous, which stepped up attacks over the weekend.
In the midst of all the high-profile hacks rolling out almost daily, a hacker civil war is also under way. It's become almost as hard to keep up with the number of attacks carried out against hackers as it is to track the plethora carried out by hack...
The PCI Security Standards Council has released its long-awaited guidance on how mobile payment acceptance applications can meet PCI standards.
Citigroup suffered about US$2.7 million in losses after hackers found a way to steal credit card numbers from its website and post fraudulent charges.
A scam that has been making its way around Twitter for some time has resurfaced recently and promises to increase a user's followers, but really gives control of one's account to a questionable third party.
Online storage service Dropbox made an embarrassing error Monday, turning off password authentication for millions of users.
Google has released an experimental extension for its Chrome browser that developers can use to scan their Web applications and flag code that could make them vulnerable to malware attacks.
Our critical infrastructure is an attractive target for enemy nations, terrorist groups, or even run-of-the-mill cyber criminals, and many security experts believe that it is not remotely protected against cyber attacks. The SCADA systems that manage...
Whether you think LulzSec is doing us a favor for exposing our security weaknesses or think the hacker group has gone too far, a very old lesson can be learned here: we need to create stronger passwords. New analysis of the 62,000 logins LulzSec made...
By the end of this year, the world's population is expected to hit 7 billion. That's a huge number, but it pales in comparison to the 60 billion to 100 billion photos Facebook has reportedly stored on its servers.
Researchers in Germany have found abundant security problems within Amazon's cloud-computing services due to its customers either ignoring or forgetting published security tips.
LulzSec has been making headlines on a virtually daily basis for a month or so now. The hacker group has compromised servers and exposed sensitive information from targets ranging from Sony, to PBS, to the FBI, and has even set up a hotline to take r...
Microsoft today patched 34 vulnerabilities in Windows, Internet Explorer (IE), Office and other software, 15 of them labeled "critical" by the company.
The company Cellcrypt released an application on Tuesday for mobile phones running Android that encrypts voice calls, addressing increasing concern that voice traffic over cellular networks could be intercepted with off-the-shelf equipment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- A critical flaw in Symantec antivirus engine puts computers at risk of easy hacking
- Malware attacks on two banks have links with 2014 Sony Pictures hack
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT