In the late 1990s Robert Soloway made US$20,000 a day as a spammer. He drove fancy cars. He wore Armani clothes. He was, by all accounts, one of the most successful spammers on the planet. But if he were starting out today, he'd find some other line ...
After several large breaches -- including the <a href="http://blogs.csoonline.com/1457/epsilon_hack_notification_letters">Epsilon</a>, <a href="http://www.csoonline.com/article/680689/sony-playstation-network-personal-user-data-stolen">Sony</a>, and ...
Apple's website for Mac OS X, iPhone and iPad developers has a vulnerability that could lead to phishing attacks, according to a hacker group.
One of the most controversial figures in Russia's online world, ChronoPay co-founder and CEO Pavel Vrublevsky, has been arrested on suspicion of ordering a DDoS attack against a rival firm.
<a href="http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/231198/lulzsec_calls_it_quits_after_50_days_of_mayhem.html">LulzSec</a> , the hacker group that has been a thorn in the side of major institutions ranging from Sony to the CIA, says it is going a...
Hacking season is not over yet. Even though LulzSec, the group of hackers who made a name for themselves by hacking Sony, Nintendo, and <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/228983/hackers_deface_pbs_site_promise_more_lulz.html?tk=rel_news">PBS</a...
The decision by computer hacking group LulzSec on Saturday to fold operations may be helping another online group, Anonymous, which stepped up attacks over the weekend.
In the midst of all the high-profile hacks rolling out almost daily, a hacker civil war is also under way. It's become almost as hard to keep up with the number of attacks carried out against hackers as it is to track the plethora carried out by hack...
The PCI Security Standards Council has released its long-awaited guidance on how mobile payment acceptance applications can meet PCI standards.
Citigroup suffered about US$2.7 million in losses after hackers found a way to steal credit card numbers from its website and post fraudulent charges.
A scam that has been making its way around Twitter for some time has resurfaced recently and promises to increase a user's followers, but really gives control of one's account to a questionable third party.
Online storage service Dropbox made an embarrassing error Monday, turning off password authentication for millions of users.
Google has released an experimental extension for its Chrome browser that developers can use to scan their Web applications and flag code that could make them vulnerable to malware attacks.
Our critical infrastructure is an attractive target for enemy nations, terrorist groups, or even run-of-the-mill cyber criminals, and many security experts believe that it is not remotely protected against cyber attacks. The SCADA systems that manage...
Whether you think LulzSec is doing us a favor for exposing our security weaknesses or think the hacker group has gone too far, a very old lesson can be learned here: we need to create stronger passwords. New analysis of the 62,000 logins LulzSec made...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- LG patches data theft bug affecting millions of Android phones
- Asacub is mobile banking’s new adversary: Kaspersky Lab
- Kaspersky Lab partners with WISeKey for wearable security
- Smart TVs at risk from cyber crooks, report finds
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT