Nine people face criminal charges in the U.S. for allegedly hacking three press release distributors and stealing yet-to-be-published announcements in a stock trading scheme that authorities say generated about US$30 million in illegal profits.
Security - News
For Yahoo Mail users, some messages just won't stay dead.
In case you needed another reason to uninstall Adobe Flash, we've got one: It can drag down your PC by as much as 80 percent. Yes, 80 percent. So not only is Adobe Flash incredibly unsafe, it's a memory hog. And we've got the numbers to prove it.
Ransomware masquerading as an upgrade to Windows 10 has been affecting Australian businesses and consumers.
A pair of well-known hackers have proven that they can take over a car's vital functions--including brakes and acceleration -- from anywhere with an Internet connection.
We’ve finally wrapped up our ESET Antivirus competition.
Israel-based researchers said they've developed a cheaper and faster method to pull the encryption keys stored on a computer using an unlikely accomplice: pita bread.
A critical vulnerability is affecting 600 million Samsung devices including the company’s new flagship device, the S6.
A critical vulnerability affecting most Apple Mac models has been discovered that could enable attackers to overwrite firmware and gain persistent root access to computers.
Australians have been targeted with a Breaking Bad-themed crypto ransomware.
Microsoft is out to kill passwords by providing an option to log in to its upcoming Windows 10 OS, applications and Web services via fingerprint, face or iris detection.
Lenovo's been caught going a bit too far in its quest for bloatware money, and the results have put its users at risk. The company has been preloading Superfish, a "visual search" tool that includes adware that fakes the encryption certificates for e...
"Where's Andrea?" That was the question on the lips of attendees at this week's No Such Con security conference.
Melbourne start-up, CoinJar, has confirmed it will commence trials for its bitcoin EFTPOS card next week.
The 2014 World Cup has just wrapped up in Brazil and Argentina were not the only losers according to security vendor Trend Micro.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Mozilla Firefox update fixes several vulnerabilities
- Australians targeted by Windows 10 phishing attacks
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Vulnerability found in Samsung smartphone keyboard
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- CCExecutive AssistantACT
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- CCSenior Information Management SMENSW
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PHPNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst / Solutions Design - LogisticsNSW