Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a gue...
Security - News
An infamous piece of malware called Bayrob, first discovered in 2007, has begun to show up disproportionately, targeting A/NZ.
Cyber criminals are stealing user's login credentials for popular online streaming service, Netflix, in an attempt to steal banking information, according to recent research by Symantec.
BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
LG has patched a security flaw in an application preinstalled on millions of its Android G3 smartphones that researchers found could be used to steal a variety of data.
Mobile banking has a new enemy, Asacub, a new form of mobile malware targeting Android users.
Kaspersky Lab has joined forces with Swiss security company, WISeKey, to develop technology to integrate authentication and data encryption into new wearable devices.
IT security firm, Check Point, has published a report identifying network security vulnerabilities with EZCast, an HDMI dongle-based TV streamer that converts non-connected TVs into smart TVs.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) Canberra has announced it is opening a Masters in Cyber Security, Strategy and Diplomacy – Australia’s first ever course devoted to cyber war and peace.
South Australia Police have issued a warning after more than 12 reports of a blackmail spam email which threatens to expose customers of adultery website Ashley Madison were reported in the state.
Kmart is the latest Australian company to fall victim to a cyber security breach.
On Monday, Avid Life Media (ALM) announced a $500,000 Canadian ($AU522,596) reward for information leading to the identification, arrest, and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the hack on Ashley Madison.
Nine people face criminal charges in the U.S. for allegedly hacking three press release distributors and stealing yet-to-be-published announcements in a stock trading scheme that authorities say generated about US$30 million in illegal profits.
For Yahoo Mail users, some messages just won't stay dead.
In case you needed another reason to uninstall Adobe Flash, we've got one: It can drag down your PC by as much as 80 percent. Yes, 80 percent. So not only is Adobe Flash incredibly unsafe, it's a memory hog. And we've got the numbers to prove it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear tweaks its home security camera line by introducing the Arlo Pro
- Microsoft fleshes out seismic change to Windows patching
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW