Valve is battling Steam cheaters with information that cheaters willingly handed over.
Security - News
USB-C will soon have an authentication specification to avoid shoddy cables and chargers, and malicious USB devices.
Android users have been warned to read reviews on Google’s Play Store to avoid downloading malicious porn clicker-type apps to their smartphone.
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a gue...
An infamous piece of malware called Bayrob, first discovered in 2007, has begun to show up disproportionately, targeting A/NZ.
Cyber criminals are stealing user's login credentials for popular online streaming service, Netflix, in an attempt to steal banking information, according to recent research by Symantec.
BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
LG has patched a security flaw in an application preinstalled on millions of its Android G3 smartphones that researchers found could be used to steal a variety of data.
Mobile banking has a new enemy, Asacub, a new form of mobile malware targeting Android users.
Kaspersky Lab has joined forces with Swiss security company, WISeKey, to develop technology to integrate authentication and data encryption into new wearable devices.
IT security firm, Check Point, has published a report identifying network security vulnerabilities with EZCast, an HDMI dongle-based TV streamer that converts non-connected TVs into smart TVs.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) Canberra has announced it is opening a Masters in Cyber Security, Strategy and Diplomacy – Australia’s first ever course devoted to cyber war and peace.
South Australia Police have issued a warning after more than 12 reports of a blackmail spam email which threatens to expose customers of adultery website Ashley Madison were reported in the state.
Kmart is the latest Australian company to fall victim to a cyber security breach.
On Monday, Avid Life Media (ALM) announced a $500,000 Canadian ($AU522,596) reward for information leading to the identification, arrest, and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the hack on Ashley Madison.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Britain's wartime codebreaking base could host a national cyber security college
- Kaspersky Labs says Microsoft is anticompetitive towards third-party antivirus
- Password manager LastPass now works on all your devices for free
- Netgear tweaks its home security camera line by introducing the Arlo Pro
- Microsoft fleshes out seismic change to Windows patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW
- TPAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT