South Australia Police have issued a warning after more than 12 reports of a blackmail spam email which threatens to expose customers of adultery website Ashley Madison were reported in the state.
Kmart is the latest Australian company to fall victim to a cyber security breach.
On Monday, Avid Life Media (ALM) announced a $500,000 Canadian ($AU522,596) reward for information leading to the identification, arrest, and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the hack on Ashley Madison.
Nine people face criminal charges in the U.S. for allegedly hacking three press release distributors and stealing yet-to-be-published announcements in a stock trading scheme that authorities say generated about US$30 million in illegal profits.
For Yahoo Mail users, some messages just won't stay dead.
In case you needed another reason to uninstall Adobe Flash, we've got one: It can drag down your PC by as much as 80 percent. Yes, 80 percent. So not only is Adobe Flash incredibly unsafe, it's a memory hog. And we've got the numbers to prove it.
Ransomware masquerading as an upgrade to Windows 10 has been affecting Australian businesses and consumers.
A pair of well-known hackers have proven that they can take over a car's vital functions--including brakes and acceleration -- from anywhere with an Internet connection.
We’ve finally wrapped up our ESET Antivirus competition.
Israel-based researchers said they've developed a cheaper and faster method to pull the encryption keys stored on a computer using an unlikely accomplice: pita bread.
A critical vulnerability is affecting 600 million Samsung devices including the company’s new flagship device, the S6.
A critical vulnerability affecting most Apple Mac models has been discovered that could enable attackers to overwrite firmware and gain persistent root access to computers.
Australians have been targeted with a Breaking Bad-themed crypto ransomware.
Microsoft is out to kill passwords by providing an option to log in to its upcoming Windows 10 OS, applications and Web services via fingerprint, face or iris detection.
Lenovo's been caught going a bit too far in its quest for bloatware money, and the results have put its users at risk. The company has been preloading Superfish, a "visual search" tool that includes adware that fakes the encryption certificates for e...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- A critical flaw in Symantec antivirus engine puts computers at risk of easy hacking
- Malware attacks on two banks have links with 2014 Sony Pictures hack
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
- New USB-C authentication spec protects against malware and shoddy chargers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCQA OfficerACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA