Microsoft released seven security bulletins this week that patch 11 vulnerabilities in Windows, Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player and other parts of the operating system. Two of the bugs are currently being exploited by attackers, Microsoft con...
Researchers at Google and the Georgia Institute of Technology are studying a virtually undetectable form of attack that quietly controls where victims go on the Internet.
In a year that has seen bullying in blogs, pedophiles on MySpace and an ongoing privacy backlash against Facebook, it was appropriate that this year's Le Web 3 conference started Tuesday with a panel discussion about the "dark side" of Web 2.0.
Mozilla said developers have handed off the second beta of Firefox 3.0 to internal testing, and will ship the next preview of the open-source browser before the end of the year.
Microsoft has released its monthly set of security patches, fixing critical flaws in the Windows desktop.
Symantec's holiday spam listing is seeing an increase in threats which capitalise on the concept of a trusted source or Web site.
Attack code threatens popular media players from Microsoft and AOL, said a security expert who told Windows users to remove a buggy coder/decoder (codec) or disable the player programs.
Just because your Web browser is set to block third-party tracking cookies that doesn't mean all of them are being blocked.
Weak encryption used by Microsoft's wireless keyboards can be cracked in a matter of moments, a pair of Swiss security researchers said this week, giving hackers a way to snatch passwords and financial account information in real-time and from a dist...
Microsoft promised to end the patch year with a bang by scheduling seven security updates for next Tuesday to fix flaws in Windows and Internet Explorer.
Microsoft will issue seven security updates next Tuesday, including critical sets of patches for Windows and Internet Explorer.
A North Carolina man last week was sentenced to 110 years in prison after admitting that he and a co-conspirator hacked into computers used by young girls and used illicitly gained data to blackmail them.
Many big-brand security products fail to spot commonly-circulating malware, testing outfit has Virus Bulletin found in its latest tests.
Users of Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) turned a blog post by a Microsoft program manager into a complaint free-for-all that took the company to task for not following through on browser upgrade promises and alienating Web developers.
Microsoft cuts off Big Man after he starts talking about sex acts, using foul language
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- A critical flaw in Symantec antivirus engine puts computers at risk of easy hacking
- Malware attacks on two banks have links with 2014 Sony Pictures hack
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCProject ManagerACT