Microsoft will issue seven security updates next Tuesday, including critical sets of patches for Windows and Internet Explorer.
A North Carolina man last week was sentenced to 110 years in prison after admitting that he and a co-conspirator hacked into computers used by young girls and used illicitly gained data to blackmail them.
Many big-brand security products fail to spot commonly-circulating malware, testing outfit has Virus Bulletin found in its latest tests.
Users of Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) turned a blog post by a Microsoft program manager into a complaint free-for-all that took the company to task for not following through on browser upgrade promises and alienating Web developers.
Microsoft cuts off Big Man after he starts talking about sex acts, using foul language
Finnish security vendor F-Secure has collected twice as many malicious software samples this year than it has over the last 20 years, a trend that highlights the growing danger of malicious software on the Internet.
Trend Micro has released LeakProof 3.0, the security vendor's first data leak prevention product.
The UK government has accused the Chinese of hacking into the computer systems of some of its leading companies, according reports published by the English press over the weekend.
Governments and allied groups worldwide are using the Internet to spy and launch cyberattacks on their enemies, targeting critical systems including electricity, air traffic control, financial markets and government computer networks, according to Mc...
Windows XP, Microsoft's most popular operating system, sports the same encryption flaws that Israeli researchers recently disclosed in Windows 2000, Microsoft officials confirmed late Tuesday.
A new Trojan horse that started to spread early Sunday via Microsoft's instant messaging client has already infected about 11,000 PCs, a security company said Monday.
In its "Top Ten Security Predictions for 2008," McAfee foresees the growth of virtualization opening up a huge attack surface. On the good-news side, the security vendor expects there will be less adware on the Internet to worry about. McAfee's list ...
Microsoft has rejected claims by a team of Israeli researchers that a loophole exists in the Windows 2000 random number generator, allowing hackers to retrieve users' personal information.
Microsoft has released its November security updates, fixing a critical Windows bug that has been exploited by online criminals.
Microsoft has scheduled just two security updates for Tuesday to fix flaws in Windows 2000, XP and Server 2003. One of the two is a leftover from October that was bumped at the last minute.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- LG patches data theft bug affecting millions of Android phones
- Asacub is mobile banking’s new adversary: Kaspersky Lab
- Kaspersky Lab partners with WISeKey for wearable security
- Smart TVs at risk from cyber crooks, report finds
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC