Think personal robots are still the stuff of sci-fi movies? Think again.
Apple has released a security fix for its QuickTime media player software, fixing a critical bug that had been worrying security experts for nearly a month.
One of Denmark's largest ISPs is considering fighting a court order to shut off its subscribers' access to The Pirate Bay, the embattled file-sharing search engine.
Paying customers may not get their hands on Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) for weeks, but pirates can download the brand-new code today, according to searches at several BitTorrent trackers.
Adobe has released an update that fixes vulnerabilities in its widely used Reader document viewing program.
Microsoft Monday said Vista SP1 will not be available until mid-March because the company is working out issues with some device drivers that lose functionality when the service pack is installed.
A US judge has ordered a Las Vegas company to stop making weight-loss and anti-aging claims and to stop sending unsolicited e-mail, the US Federal Trade Commission announced this week.
Microsoft Monday wrapped up work on Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista SP1 and said both the server and client software will be generally available within the next month.
The researcher who last week revealed vulnerabilities in the photo uploader used by Facebook and MySpace Monday said that multiple flaws in Yahoo's music player program can be used to attack Windows PCs running Internet Explorer.
A Google-hosted blog is running phony security content that's linked to malware, as well as using Google's automated notification service to try to entice subscribers to click on an infected link, says one security expert.
Exploit code affecting an unpatched flaw in an image uploader used by both Facebook and MySpace is circulating publicly, putting users of the social networking sites at risk, according to security researchers.
While dealing logistically and technically with their overlapping online offerings will certainly prove troublesome if its bid to purchase Yahoo succeeds, Microsoft will at least have an immediate outlet for bringing more of its traditional desktop p...
Microsoft Friday rocked the industry with its offer to buy Yahoo. Clearly, the battle lines against Google are poised to be redrawn, and other areas of the Web that Microsoft is fighting for, including services it can combine with its on-premise sof...
Romance is out and sex is in, according to security experts who said the Mega-Dik botnet has ousted the infamous Storm as the most prolific sender of spam.
Just two days before it was to end support for Netscape Navigator, on Wednesday AOL gave the browser a last-minute reprieve, saying it would extend support until March 1.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- A critical flaw in Symantec antivirus engine puts computers at risk of easy hacking
- Malware attacks on two banks have links with 2014 Sony Pictures hack
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW