Casual hacking is almost as established a part of teen life as downloading music to an iPod, a new survey of the age group has claimed.
Security - News
A group of surveyed small and medium businesses (SMBs) from the region lack basic security and storage measures, said information security vendor Symantec.
If there's a sudden cyberattack on the U.S. Navy, Jim Granger could be among the first to know since it's his job to keep watch.
The National Science Foundation is looking to spend a good chunk of its proposed $7.045 billion budget for FY 2010 on advanced network technologies.
As expected, Adobe patched a zero-day vulnerability in its popular Adobe Reader software Tuesday, marking the second time in three months that it delivered an update on the same day Microsoft issued its monthly fixes.
A security researcher has called foul on Microsoft for doing exactly what it has thrashed hackers over for years: revealing information that can be used to hijack computers before a patch is available.
Mac users have reported an unusual number of problems installing Mac OS X 10.5.7, the huge security and feature update that Apple unveiled yesterday.
Microsoft Windows 7 pirated versions have been found with hard-to-detect trojans intended for cybercrime purposes, according to a security firm.
As expected, Microsoft today patched a six week-old critical vulnerability in PowerPoint, the presentation maker that's part of the popular Office suite, using a single security update.
The "Twitter porn names" game, currently Twitter's top-trending topic (things that are twittered the most), may be a fun distraction that gives you and your friends something to tweet about. But it also has a security hole -- one that is no technical...
A year ago, when a Time Magazine reporter told Tan Dailin that he'd been identified as someone who may have hacked the Pentagon, he gasped and asked, "Will the FBI send special agents out to arrest me?"
It's a great deal, if you're a spammer.
A government audit has found more than 760 high-risk vulnerabilities in Web applications used to support Air Traffic Control (ATC) operations around the U.S.
Microsoft today said it will deliver just one security update next week, a fix for PowerPoint that's probably the patch for a month-old bug that developers admitted they missed during stress testing.
Cybercriminals who went after Facebook users with a number of phishing attacks last week have now turned around and begun sending spam messages from the Facebook accounts they cracked.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Britain's wartime codebreaking base could host a national cyber security college
- Kaspersky Labs says Microsoft is anticompetitive towards third-party antivirus
- Password manager LastPass now works on all your devices for free
- Netgear tweaks its home security camera line by introducing the Arlo Pro
- Microsoft fleshes out seismic change to Windows patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA