A government audit has found more than 760 high-risk vulnerabilities in Web applications used to support Air Traffic Control (ATC) operations around the U.S.
Microsoft today said it will deliver just one security update next week, a fix for PowerPoint that's probably the patch for a month-old bug that developers admitted they missed during stress testing.
Cybercriminals who went after Facebook users with a number of phishing attacks last week have now turned around and begun sending spam messages from the Facebook accounts they cracked.
Indian security researchers have released proof-of-concept code that can be used to take over a computer running Microsoft's upcoming Windows 7 operating system, despite earlier promising not to make the code public for fear it could be misused.
Days after a hacker claimed to have broken into a database and encrypted millions of prescription records at Virginia's Department of Health Professions, it remains unclear what happened.
Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) continues a long-running Microsoft practice that puts users at risk, a security researcher said Wednesday.
Spammers have turned back the clock and are recycling a years-old tactic by planting their messages in images, a security researcher warned Wednesday.
Data on the Pentagon's Joint Strike Fighter aircraft that was recently reported as being illegally accessed by foreign cyberspies has been available for more than four years on a peer-to-peer file sharing network, the CEO of a software vendor said at...
The South Korean government could force Google to block access to its YouTube Web site in an ongoing dispute over user privacy, Google's deputy counsel said Monday.
Adobe has promised to patch the newest zero-day vulnerability in its popular Adobe Reader software no later than next Tuesday, potentially adding another update to the month's busiest patch day for the second time in three months.
Consumer Reports magazine slapped its Best Buy logo on a trio of free security programs for Windows PCs, saying that they offer the "best combination of performance and price" and are a smarter pick than suites from companies like Symantec Corp. and ...
Apple and Opera lag behind Google and Mozilla when it comes to distributing Web browser updates due to how they've structured their patch programs, according to new research.
Pirated copies of Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) on file-sharing sites contain malware, according to users who have downloaded the upgrade.
Adobe Systems expects to have patches ready to fix the latest flaws in Acrobat and Reader by next week.
Researchers from the University of California gained control over a well-known and powerful network of hacked computers for 10 days, gaining insight into how it steals personal and financial data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla Firefox update fixes several vulnerabilities
- Australians targeted by Windows 10 phishing attacks
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Vulnerability found in Samsung smartphone keyboard
- Mac users exposed by zero-day vulnerability
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT