It's a great deal, if you're a spammer.
A government audit has found more than 760 high-risk vulnerabilities in Web applications used to support Air Traffic Control (ATC) operations around the U.S.
Microsoft today said it will deliver just one security update next week, a fix for PowerPoint that's probably the patch for a month-old bug that developers admitted they missed during stress testing.
Cybercriminals who went after Facebook users with a number of phishing attacks last week have now turned around and begun sending spam messages from the Facebook accounts they cracked.
Indian security researchers have released proof-of-concept code that can be used to take over a computer running Microsoft's upcoming Windows 7 operating system, despite earlier promising not to make the code public for fear it could be misused.
Days after a hacker claimed to have broken into a database and encrypted millions of prescription records at Virginia's Department of Health Professions, it remains unclear what happened.
Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) continues a long-running Microsoft practice that puts users at risk, a security researcher said Wednesday.
Spammers have turned back the clock and are recycling a years-old tactic by planting their messages in images, a security researcher warned Wednesday.
Data on the Pentagon's Joint Strike Fighter aircraft that was recently reported as being illegally accessed by foreign cyberspies has been available for more than four years on a peer-to-peer file sharing network, the CEO of a software vendor said at...
The South Korean government could force Google to block access to its YouTube Web site in an ongoing dispute over user privacy, Google's deputy counsel said Monday.
Adobe has promised to patch the newest zero-day vulnerability in its popular Adobe Reader software no later than next Tuesday, potentially adding another update to the month's busiest patch day for the second time in three months.
Consumer Reports magazine slapped its Best Buy logo on a trio of free security programs for Windows PCs, saying that they offer the "best combination of performance and price" and are a smarter pick than suites from companies like Symantec Corp. and ...
Apple and Opera lag behind Google and Mozilla when it comes to distributing Web browser updates due to how they've structured their patch programs, according to new research.
Pirated copies of Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) on file-sharing sites contain malware, according to users who have downloaded the upgrade.
Adobe Systems expects to have patches ready to fix the latest flaws in Acrobat and Reader by next week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- A critical flaw in Symantec antivirus engine puts computers at risk of easy hacking
- Malware attacks on two banks have links with 2014 Sony Pictures hack
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT