CIS issues free benchmark on iPhone security Kicker: Set of recommendations is designed to reduce attacks, help in erasing data By Matt Hamblen The nonprofit Center for Internet Security today released what it termed the industry's only consensus sec...
Security - News
Twitter users have been tricked into divulging their login and password details to a Web site that then spammed their contacts.
US President Obama later this week will formally appoint a cyber czar to coordinate a national strategy for securing cyber space the Washington Post reported today.
Spammers seem to be working a little bit harder these days, according to Symantec, which reported Tuesday that unsolicited e-mail made up 90.4 percent of messages on corporate networks last month.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner has issued a practical guide to businesses and government agencies showing them how best to respond in the event of a personal information security breach.
Malware Wednesday crippled Windows-based computer systems at the U.S. Marshals Service, which hunts federal fugitives and operates the country's witness protection program, knocking the agency’s network offline.
An attack on the servers of a domain registrar in China caused an online video application to cripple Internet access in parts of the country late on Wednesday.
Trend Micro has released a new version of its 'Worry-Free' SMB security suite, putting the focus on a design it says will greatly improve the software's updating speed.
The Conficker worm is still infecting systems at a brisk rate and continues to snag computers in Fortune 1000 companies, according to security researchers.
A hard drive containing personal information of White House staff and visitors during former U.S. President Bill Clinton's administration is missing from the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration, the agency said.
Adobe Systems, whose applications have been hit hard by hackers, is combing through legacy code for bugs in its products and plans a regular quarterly patch release, according to a top security official.
Blasted three months ago for being slow to fix a zero-day vulnerability in its popular PDF viewer, Adobe today promised it will root out bugs in older code, speed up the patching process and release regular security updates for Adobe Reader and Acrob...
Hard on the heels of the success of the revamped Star Trek franchise, security company Sophos has released a Klingon-language version of a free malware scanning tool it uses to show Earth-bound customers how its technology stacks up against rivals' s...
Storage vendor NetApp has agreed to acquire Data Domain, a maker of disk-based backup products, for about US$1.5 billion, the companies announced Wednesday.
Microsoft late Monday confirmed that its Internet Information Services (IIS) Web-server software contains a vulnerability that could let attackers steal data, but downplayed the threat.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Mozilla Firefox update fixes several vulnerabilities
- Australians targeted by Windows 10 phishing attacks
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Vulnerability found in Samsung smartphone keyboard
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW