U.S. President Barack Obama's announcement Friday of a new cybersecurity push by the U.S. government won widespread praise from the technology industry, with many people saying his attention to the issue is a major step toward better securing the nat...
Security - News
For the third time in the last 90 days, Microsoft Corp. has warned that hackers are exploiting an unpatched critical vulnerability in its software.
Kaspersky Lab's latest mobile security software due to be released next week can wipe data with a text message command even if a thief has swapped out the phone's SIM card.
CIS issues free benchmark on iPhone security Kicker: Set of recommendations is designed to reduce attacks, help in erasing data By Matt Hamblen The nonprofit Center for Internet Security today released what it termed the industry's only consensus sec...
Twitter users have been tricked into divulging their login and password details to a Web site that then spammed their contacts.
US President Obama later this week will formally appoint a cyber czar to coordinate a national strategy for securing cyber space the Washington Post reported today.
Spammers seem to be working a little bit harder these days, according to Symantec, which reported Tuesday that unsolicited e-mail made up 90.4 percent of messages on corporate networks last month.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner has issued a practical guide to businesses and government agencies showing them how best to respond in the event of a personal information security breach.
Malware Wednesday crippled Windows-based computer systems at the U.S. Marshals Service, which hunts federal fugitives and operates the country's witness protection program, knocking the agency’s network offline.
An attack on the servers of a domain registrar in China caused an online video application to cripple Internet access in parts of the country late on Wednesday.
Trend Micro has released a new version of its 'Worry-Free' SMB security suite, putting the focus on a design it says will greatly improve the software's updating speed.
The Conficker worm is still infecting systems at a brisk rate and continues to snag computers in Fortune 1000 companies, according to security researchers.
A hard drive containing personal information of White House staff and visitors during former U.S. President Bill Clinton's administration is missing from the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration, the agency said.
Adobe Systems, whose applications have been hit hard by hackers, is combing through legacy code for bugs in its products and plans a regular quarterly patch release, according to a top security official.
Blasted three months ago for being slow to fix a zero-day vulnerability in its popular PDF viewer, Adobe today promised it will root out bugs in older code, speed up the patching process and release regular security updates for Adobe Reader and Acrob...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Britain's wartime codebreaking base could host a national cyber security college
- Kaspersky Labs says Microsoft is anticompetitive towards third-party antivirus
- Password manager LastPass now works on all your devices for free
- Netgear tweaks its home security camera line by introducing the Arlo Pro
- Microsoft fleshes out seismic change to Windows patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCAzure/Sharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneNSW
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCIdentity and Access Management SMENSW