After prompting by a group of privacy advocates, Google said Tuesday that it plans to test a more secure version of its Gmail service to see if it is viable.
Security - News
Microsoft filed a lawsuit on Monday against three people accusing them of running a "massive" click fraud scheme that involved harnessing hundreds of thousands of computer IP (Internet protocol) addresses to target advertisers promoting auto insuranc...
An apparently ad-hoc cyber protest against the results of recent Iranian elections has knocked key Web sites off-line.
Symantec's GoEverywhere online data-sharing service is going nowhere, it turns out.
An alleged spammer could face jail time in connection with a Facebook lawsuit after a judge referred him to the U.S. Attorney General's Office for criminal proceedings.
A federal grand jury in New Jersey indicted three people, and five people were arrested in Italy, all in connection with the hacking into the IT systems of thousands of companies around the world to gain free access to telephone services, according t...
Mozilla on Thursday patched 11 vulnerabilities in Firefox, more than half of them labeled "critical."
Kaspersky Lab has pre-announced the launch of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, promising a host of new features to protect users from security threats.
A recently formed group has proposed a standard for high-definition video surveillance systems that allows HDTV signals to be transmitted digitally over conventional closed-circuit TV media without packetization.
Computers infected with malicious software remain a big headache for ISPs, but two companies have designed systems that have made the problem much more manageable.
Adobe issued its first regularly-scheduled security updates on Tuesday, fixing at least 13 critical flaws reported by outside researchers and secretly patching an unspecified number of bugs found by its own team.
The takedown last week of a rogue ISP by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) slashed spam volumes by about 15% and reduced the spam spewed by a pair of big-name botnets by as much as to just 64%, a security firm said today.
Adobe has released critical security patches, fixing 13 bugs in its Reader and Acrobat software.
T-Mobile USA data that was posted to the Internet over the weekend is genuine, but the company was not hacked, the U.S. carrier said Tuesday.
T-Mobile confirmed on Tuesday that internal information posted on the Internet by hackers was stolen from its systems, but said it does not appear customer data is in jeopardy.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Britain's wartime codebreaking base could host a national cyber security college
- Kaspersky Labs says Microsoft is anticompetitive towards third-party antivirus
- Password manager LastPass now works on all your devices for free
- Netgear tweaks its home security camera line by introducing the Arlo Pro
- Microsoft fleshes out seismic change to Windows patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- TPSenior Project Manager - Retail BankingNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCIAM Technical Specialist/ConsultantWA
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- FTProject Manager - Security Operations CentreVIC
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSuperannuation Research ConsultantACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- PTSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsSA
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD