Adobe has released critical security patches, fixing 13 bugs in its Reader and Acrobat software.
T-Mobile USA data that was posted to the Internet over the weekend is genuine, but the company was not hacked, the U.S. carrier said Tuesday.
T-Mobile confirmed on Tuesday that internal information posted on the Internet by hackers was stolen from its systems, but said it does not appear customer data is in jeopardy.
Microsoft today issued 10 security updates that patched a record 31 vulnerabilities in Windows, Internet Explorer (IE), Excel, Word, Windows Search and other programs, including 18 bugs marked "critical."
Microsoft has taken aim at a rogue antivirus program called Internet Antivirus Pro.
Kaspersky Lab has announced the launch of Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 during a Press briefing held on Thursday. According to a press release, Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 is a new generation product designed to protect home users from securi...
An invisible security weakness is lurking in most corporate networks in the form of millions of lines of code that represent the configuration scripts for all the devices on the network.
NEW YORK CITY -- As more employees visit social networking sites while at work, network managers are seeing a rise in accidental malware infections known as drive-by download attacks.
China will require that Web filtering software be included with all computers sold in the country, another step up in its efforts to control pornography and other content on the Internet.
The Pirate Party, a party campaigning for online civil rights, has won at least one seat in the European Parliament, after obtaining 7.1 percent of the votes in elections in Sweden.
Microsoft today said it will deliver 10 security updates next week to patch serious bugs in Windows, Internet Explorer (IE), Word and Excel.
A 267-page document listing all U.S. civilian nuclear sites along with descriptions of their assets and activities became available on whistleblower Web site Wikileaks.org days after a government Web site publicly posted the data by accident.
Apple on Monday patched 10 critical vulnerabilities in QuickTime, including one that was hinted at in a Mac hacking book three months ago.
Up to 40,000 Web sites have been hacked to redirect unwitting victims to another Web site that tries to infect PCs with malicious software, according to security vendor Websense.
The latest attack to hit Twitter is a "security nightmare" and marks the first time hackers have taken to using the micro-blogging site for profit, a researcher said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla Firefox update fixes several vulnerabilities
- Australians targeted by Windows 10 phishing attacks
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Vulnerability found in Samsung smartphone keyboard
- Mac users exposed by zero-day vulnerability
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA