After prompting by a group of privacy advocates, Google said Tuesday that it plans to test a more secure version of its Gmail service to see if it is viable.
Microsoft filed a lawsuit on Monday against three people accusing them of running a "massive" click fraud scheme that involved harnessing hundreds of thousands of computer IP (Internet protocol) addresses to target advertisers promoting auto insuranc...
An apparently ad-hoc cyber protest against the results of recent Iranian elections has knocked key Web sites off-line.
Symantec's GoEverywhere online data-sharing service is going nowhere, it turns out.
An alleged spammer could face jail time in connection with a Facebook lawsuit after a judge referred him to the U.S. Attorney General's Office for criminal proceedings.
A federal grand jury in New Jersey indicted three people, and five people were arrested in Italy, all in connection with the hacking into the IT systems of thousands of companies around the world to gain free access to telephone services, according t...
Mozilla on Thursday patched 11 vulnerabilities in Firefox, more than half of them labeled "critical."
Kaspersky Lab has pre-announced the launch of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, promising a host of new features to protect users from security threats.
A recently formed group has proposed a standard for high-definition video surveillance systems that allows HDTV signals to be transmitted digitally over conventional closed-circuit TV media without packetization.
Computers infected with malicious software remain a big headache for ISPs, but two companies have designed systems that have made the problem much more manageable.
Adobe issued its first regularly-scheduled security updates on Tuesday, fixing at least 13 critical flaws reported by outside researchers and secretly patching an unspecified number of bugs found by its own team.
The takedown last week of a rogue ISP by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) slashed spam volumes by about 15% and reduced the spam spewed by a pair of big-name botnets by as much as to just 64%, a security firm said today.
Adobe has released critical security patches, fixing 13 bugs in its Reader and Acrobat software.
T-Mobile USA data that was posted to the Internet over the weekend is genuine, but the company was not hacked, the U.S. carrier said Tuesday.
T-Mobile confirmed on Tuesday that internal information posted on the Internet by hackers was stolen from its systems, but said it does not appear customer data is in jeopardy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla Firefox update fixes several vulnerabilities
- Australians targeted by Windows 10 phishing attacks
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Vulnerability found in Samsung smartphone keyboard
- Mac users exposed by zero-day vulnerability
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD