Watch out, Hollywood -- another threat to your profits appears to be setting sail and headed in your direction. A site called The Video Bay aims to make pirated TV shows and Hollywood movies available in hi-def quality for streaming through your Web ...
Security - News
A blind Boston-area teenager was sentenced to more than 11 years in prison Friday for hacking into the telephone network and harassing the Verizon investigator who was building a case against him.
As security researchers expected, hackers have begun to use the death of pop star Michael Jackson to infect people's PCs.
One company is offering to resolve the perennial problem of how companies can securely dispose of old hard drives containing valuable commercial data, after it setup a mobile disk shredding service that will come to a customer's site and destroy old ...
New survey results cast doubt on whether cloud computing adoption will ramp up in the next 12 months, with only 15 per cent of corporate customers having adopted or considering adopting cloud technology over the next year.
Less than 24 hours after Michael Jackson's death, fraudsters are exploiting public interest with their attempts to spread spam and malware. Security researchers say they've observed hundreds of cases of malicious messages masquerading as information ...
Hackers are using Michael Jackson's death to try and trick people into disclosing personal details, says <a href="http://www.sophos.co.uk ">Sophos</a>.
Sweden's Pirate Party won 7.13 percent of the vote in elections earlier this month. Its campaign for the respect of privacy, the reform of copyright law and the abolition of the patent system earned it a seat in the European Parliament, and it may ye...
Sourcefire is readying its first intrusion-prevention systems designed to run as <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/tech/2007/042307techupdate.html">software appliances</a> in VMware's virtual machine environment.
Windows is installing "surprise updates" against the wishes of some users, who have expressly set up the operating system not to deploy patches without permission, researchers charged today.
The Pirate Bay is the target of yet another legal case -- the Dutch antipiracy organization BREIN wants to close the file-sharing site in the Netherlands, and wants to see its founders appear in the Amsterdam district court on July 21, it said Tuesda...
Symantec has taken a relatively hands-off approach with its integration of hosted messaging provider MessageLabs since its acquisition of the company in November 2008, according to MessageLabs' former CEO.
The criminal trial of four senior Google executives in a court in Milan, Italy, on Tuesday was postponed until Sept. 29 because the translator failed to show up, Google said Tuesday.
Google has plugged a security vulnerability in its Chrome browser that the company considers critical.
Nearly one in ten of all consumers in the UK, France, Germany and the US have admitted to watching illegally downloaded video contents, says Futuresource Consulting.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear tweaks its home security camera line by introducing the Arlo Pro
- Microsoft fleshes out seismic change to Windows patching
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCMid level Business AnalystQLD
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple Defence Opportunities - NV2SA
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- FTLevel 1- 2 Helpdesk SupportVIC
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- TPAndroid Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCProject SchedulerSA
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW