Facebook will simplify the way in which it offers privacy options to its users, as it gets ready to give its members for the first time the option to make the content they post on their profiles available to anyone on the Internet.
The head of the U.S. Secret Service on Tuesday signed a memorandum of understanding with the head of the Italian police and the chief executive officer of the Italian Postal Service to set up an international task force to combat cyber crime.
Router maker Juniper Networks has barred one of the company's security researchers from discussing security flaws in Automated Teller Machines after an ATM maker threatened legal action.
The owners of The Pirate Bay have agreed to sell the site to a Swedish Internet cafe operator for 60 million Swedish kronor (US$7.8 million), the company said on Tuesday.Global Gaming Factory X (GGF) said it wants to find ways to pay content provider...
China postponed its requirement for PC makers to ship Internet filtering software with new computers late Tuesday, just hours before the deadline it previously set.
The owners of The Pirate Bay have agreed to sell the site to a Swedish Internet cafe operator for 60 million Swedish kronor (US$7.8 million), the company said on Tuesday.
Calling The Pirate Bay's owners "sellouts" who made a "deal with the devil," users of the notorious torrent-tracking site expressed their frustrations across the Internet today.
Watch out, Hollywood -- another threat to your profits appears to be setting sail and headed in your direction. A site called The Video Bay aims to make pirated TV shows and Hollywood movies available in hi-def quality for streaming through your Web ...
A blind Boston-area teenager was sentenced to more than 11 years in prison Friday for hacking into the telephone network and harassing the Verizon investigator who was building a case against him.
As security researchers expected, hackers have begun to use the death of pop star Michael Jackson to infect people's PCs.
One company is offering to resolve the perennial problem of how companies can securely dispose of old hard drives containing valuable commercial data, after it setup a mobile disk shredding service that will come to a customer's site and destroy old ...
New survey results cast doubt on whether cloud computing adoption will ramp up in the next 12 months, with only 15 per cent of corporate customers having adopted or considering adopting cloud technology over the next year.
Less than 24 hours after Michael Jackson's death, fraudsters are exploiting public interest with their attempts to spread spam and malware. Security researchers say they've observed hundreds of cases of malicious messages masquerading as information ...
Hackers are using Michael Jackson's death to try and trick people into disclosing personal details, says <a href="http://www.sophos.co.uk ">Sophos</a>.
Sweden's Pirate Party won 7.13 percent of the vote in elections earlier this month. Its campaign for the respect of privacy, the reform of copyright law and the abolition of the patent system earned it a seat in the European Parliament, and it may ye...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- A critical flaw in Symantec antivirus engine puts computers at risk of easy hacking
- Malware attacks on two banks have links with 2014 Sony Pictures hack
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCJava DeveloperQLD