One company is offering to resolve the perennial problem of how companies can securely dispose of old hard drives containing valuable commercial data, after it setup a mobile disk shredding service that will come to a customer's site and destroy old ...
New survey results cast doubt on whether cloud computing adoption will ramp up in the next 12 months, with only 15 per cent of corporate customers having adopted or considering adopting cloud technology over the next year.
Less than 24 hours after Michael Jackson's death, fraudsters are exploiting public interest with their attempts to spread spam and malware. Security researchers say they've observed hundreds of cases of malicious messages masquerading as information ...
Hackers are using Michael Jackson's death to try and trick people into disclosing personal details, says <a href="http://www.sophos.co.uk ">Sophos</a>.
Sweden's Pirate Party won 7.13 percent of the vote in elections earlier this month. Its campaign for the respect of privacy, the reform of copyright law and the abolition of the patent system earned it a seat in the European Parliament, and it may ye...
Sourcefire is readying its first intrusion-prevention systems designed to run as <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/tech/2007/042307techupdate.html">software appliances</a> in VMware's virtual machine environment.
Windows is installing "surprise updates" against the wishes of some users, who have expressly set up the operating system not to deploy patches without permission, researchers charged today.
The Pirate Bay is the target of yet another legal case -- the Dutch antipiracy organization BREIN wants to close the file-sharing site in the Netherlands, and wants to see its founders appear in the Amsterdam district court on July 21, it said Tuesda...
Symantec has taken a relatively hands-off approach with its integration of hosted messaging provider MessageLabs since its acquisition of the company in November 2008, according to MessageLabs' former CEO.
The criminal trial of four senior Google executives in a court in Milan, Italy, on Tuesday was postponed until Sept. 29 because the translator failed to show up, Google said Tuesday.
Google has plugged a security vulnerability in its Chrome browser that the company considers critical.
An exploit of a still-unpatched vulnerability in Microsoft Windows XP and Server 2003 has been added to a multi-strike attack toolkit, Symantec said late last week, a move that may mean attacks will increase soon.
Nearly one in ten of all consumers in the UK, France, Germany and the US have admitted to watching illegally downloaded video contents, says Futuresource Consulting.
When security expert Bruce Schneier tried to sell a used laptop on eBay, he thought it would be easy. Instead, a sale was aborted twice -- first by a scammer using a hacked eBay account and then by a buyer who tried to trick Schneier into sending her...
When it comes to online security, men are less savvy than women, according to PC Tools.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- LG patches data theft bug affecting millions of Android phones
- Asacub is mobile banking’s new adversary: Kaspersky Lab
- Kaspersky Lab partners with WISeKey for wearable security
- Smart TVs at risk from cyber crooks, report finds
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW