Apple yesterday patched 46 security vulnerabilities, half of them in the Safari browser and its WebKit rendering engine, for the iPhone and iPod Touch as it released iPhone OS 3.0.
The Microsoft blogger who first called attention to a security vulnerability in Windows 7's User Account Control (UAC) feature claims it still exists and that Microsoft won't fix it, even as the company nears final code completion on the OS.
It doesn't take much to get started in Internet crime these days. Find the right site, hand over $US50, and you can start wreaking havoc with 1,000 already-infected PCs.
Apple yesterday patched 32 vulnerabilities in its implementation of Java, more than six months after Sun fixed the same flaws for Windows and Linux users.
A URL-shortening service that condenses long Web addresses for use on micro-blogging sites like Twitter was hacked over the weekend, sending millions of users to an unintended destination, a security researcher said today.
Google is weighing whether to encrypt its Web-based Gmail service by default, as suggested by a group of internationally prominent Internet security and legal experts as a way to mitigate privacy and security risks.
After prompting by a group of privacy advocates, Google said Tuesday that it plans to test a more secure version of its Gmail service to see if it is viable.
Microsoft filed a lawsuit on Monday against three people accusing them of running a "massive" click fraud scheme that involved harnessing hundreds of thousands of computer IP (Internet protocol) addresses to target advertisers promoting auto insuranc...
An apparently ad-hoc cyber protest against the results of recent Iranian elections has knocked key Web sites off-line.
Symantec's GoEverywhere online data-sharing service is going nowhere, it turns out.
An alleged spammer could face jail time in connection with a Facebook lawsuit after a judge referred him to the U.S. Attorney General's Office for criminal proceedings.
A federal grand jury in New Jersey indicted three people, and five people were arrested in Italy, all in connection with the hacking into the IT systems of thousands of companies around the world to gain free access to telephone services, according t...
Mozilla on Thursday patched 11 vulnerabilities in Firefox, more than half of them labeled "critical."
Kaspersky Lab has pre-announced the launch of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, promising a host of new features to protect users from security threats.
A recently formed group has proposed a standard for high-definition video surveillance systems that allows HDTV signals to be transmitted digitally over conventional closed-circuit TV media without packetization.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 2 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 3 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Breaking Bad-themed crypto-ransomware hits Australian computers
- Microsoft wants to kill passwords with biometric authentication in Windows 10
- How to remove the dangerous Superfish adware preinstalled on Lenovo PCs
- USB Armory is the Swiss army knife of security devices
- CoinJar’s bitcoin EFTPOS card to hit the market next week
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW