The thriving world of botnet attacks continues to demand IT's attention.
Security - News
U.S. government IT spending is projected to grow to US$90 billion in 2014, up from $76 billion in 2009, with cloud computing and cybersecurity being high-growth areas, according to Input, an analysis and consulting firm focused on government contract...
Microsoft today said it would deliver six security updates next Tuesday, including two for holes that hackers have been using for months to attack Windows and Internet Explorer (IE).
A claim of a software vulnerability in a program used to connect securely to servers across the Internet is likely a hoax, according to an analyst with the SANS Internet Storm Center.
The critical bug that Microsoft confirmed Monday but has yet to patch is a prime candidate for another Conficker-scale attack, a security researcher said.
Google, while announcing its new Chrome operating system late Tuesday, said users would no longer have to worry about viruses, malware and security updates, but security experts disagreed on whether Google can deliver on those promises.
There's nothing in the code of the malware used since Saturday to attack a wide array of U.S. and South Korean government and high-profile Web sites that indicates the campaign is backed by the government of North Korea, a noted botnet researcher sai...
A botnet comprised of about 50,000 infected computers has been waging a war against U.S. government Web sites and causing headaches for businesses in the U.S. and South Korea.
The vulnerability that sent Microsoft scrambling yesterday and is being used by hackers now to attack Internet Explorer (IE) users may have been reported 18 months ago or more.
A Virginia software developer has pleaded guilty to charges related to creating and marketing software designed to send bulk commercial e-mail messages, in violation of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Beijing's Internet clampdown appears to have succeeded in shutting out dissenting views over deadly riots in western China that claimed at least 156 lives.
For the second time in six weeks, Microsoft today confirmed that hackers are exploiting an unpatched bug in DirectX, this time by attacking Internet Explorer (IE).
Opera Software's CEO defended the Unite feature of the forthcoming Opera 10 browser against charges that it will increase the risk that hackers can break into people's PCs.
A high-level developer for a major Wall Street firm was arrested by the FBI on Friday and charged with stealing computer code that automates high-volume trading on stock and commodities markets, according to court documents.
The recession might be having at least one positive effect - it has started cutting the volume of malware.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Britain's wartime codebreaking base could host a national cyber security college
- Kaspersky Labs says Microsoft is anticompetitive towards third-party antivirus
- Password manager LastPass now works on all your devices for free
- Netgear tweaks its home security camera line by introducing the Arlo Pro
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- FTSenior Support Account ManagerNSW
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW