Every Web surfer has seen them. Those "invalid certificate" warnings you sometimes get when you're trying to visit a secure Web site.
Security - News
Microsoft is taking the unusual step of rushing out two emergency security patches ahead of its regularly scheduled updates on Aug. 11.
The news report begins with shots of a tense space shuttle launch. Engineers hunch over computer banks and techno music pounds in the background. There is a countdown, a lift-off, and then you see a young man in a black T-shirt and sunglasses, appare...
At least six staff members at the Los Angeles County Coroner's Department improperly viewed Michael Jackson's death certificate hundreds of times in the two weeks immediately following the pop star's death on June 25, the Los Angeles Times reported W...
Adobe Systems Inc. late Wednesday admitted its Flash and Reader software have a critical vulnerability and promised it would patch both next week.
Microsoft's plan to "sandbox" Office documents in the next version of its application suite is an admission that the company can't keep hackers from exploiting file format bugs, a security analyst said today.
Digital liberties group the Electronic Frontier Foundation is urging its supporters to pressure Google to build significant privacy protections into its Book Search service, with the EFF suggesting the service gives Google access to new personal info...
Mozilla yesterday patched 11 vulnerabilities, 10 of them critical, in Firefox 3.0, the browser that has another few months to live.
Adobe is investigating a critical vulnerability in its Flash format that is currently being exploited by hackers using malicious PDF documents, according to the company's security team and outside researchers.
The US has been named the world's biggest spam-producing country.
You should be aware that you're sharing your lists with more than just your Facebook friends.
Adobe has acknowledged that some users are vulnerable to attack after downloading an outdated version of Reader from its Web site, and said it is now reevaluating how it updates the popular PDF reader.
One year after former network administrator Terry Childs made international headlines for locking up access to a crucial San Francisco city network, the issue of how to protect corporate systems against the very people who manage and administer them ...
Adobe delivers an out-of-date version of Reader to users who download the popular application from its Web site, a security company warned today.
A bug discovered in the latest version of Firefox is not exploitable, Mozilla said on Sunday, responding to reports of another vulnerability in the browser.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Britain's wartime codebreaking base could host a national cyber security college
- Kaspersky Labs says Microsoft is anticompetitive towards third-party antivirus
- Password manager LastPass now works on all your devices for free
- Netgear tweaks its home security camera line by introducing the Arlo Pro
- Microsoft fleshes out seismic change to Windows patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCEnterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience PlatformsNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTMid Level Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCSenior IT Digital BA/Project ManagerVIC
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPBI Data AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA