One year after former network administrator Terry Childs made international headlines for locking up access to a crucial San Francisco city network, the issue of how to protect corporate systems against the very people who manage and administer them ...
Adobe delivers an out-of-date version of Reader to users who download the popular application from its Web site, a security company warned today.
A bug discovered in the latest version of Firefox is not exploitable, Mozilla said on Sunday, responding to reports of another vulnerability in the browser.
Storage vendor Freecom has come up with a new external USB hard drive that can only be accessed using an RFID (radio frequency identification) swipe card.
Mozilla last week issued the first patch for Firefox 3.5, fixing a flaw that went public Monday. One noted contributor had called the flaw a "self-inflicted" vulnerability.
After two years at the job, the CEO of Dutch antivirus seller AVG Technologies is stepping down.
The first worm that spreads between mobile devices by spamming text messages has developed a new communications capability that one security vendor says signals the arrival of mobile botnets.
Mozilla yesterday confirmed the first security vulnerability in Firefox 3.5, and said that the bug could be used to hijack a machine running the company's newest browser.
A hacker has reportedly obtained and distributed more than 300 confidential documents pertaining to Twitter's business affairs. The documents were reportedly stored on Google Apps.
Three brothers were sentenced to prison on Tuesday in a London court for creating counterfeit credit and debit cards, defrauding victims of more than £600,000 (US$978,000), according to the Metropolitan Police.
The truism that spam mostly consists of inducements to buy products such as Viagra turns out to spot on, a security company has found.
Attacks exploiting the latest Microsoft vulnerability are quickly ramping up in quantity and intensity, several security companies warned today as they rang alarms about the developing threat.
If you have an HTC smartphone running Windows Mobile 6 or Windows Mobile 6.1, you may want to think twice before connecting to an untrusted device using Bluetooth. A vulnerability in an HTC driver installed on these phones can allow an attacker to ac...
GoFinder has released what it claims is Australia’s first sub-$400 GPS security tracking device. The GoFinder SmartSystem operates on AA lithium batteries.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- A critical flaw in Symantec antivirus engine puts computers at risk of easy hacking
- Malware attacks on two banks have links with 2014 Sony Pictures hack
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
- New USB-C authentication spec protects against malware and shoddy chargers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT