A local security expert is dumbfounded by the ease in which a fake <i>Twilight: Breaking Dawn</i> game application has spread across Facebook, and has warned Australians to be less trusting when it came to approving applications on the social network...
Apparently, NSS Labs struck a nerve. NSS Labs revealed that almost all of the firewalls it tested for a recent report are susceptible to crash or compromise using common attacks. The firewall vendors in question, though, beg to differ and take except...
Toshiba Wednesday unveiled its first family of self-encrypting hard disk drives (HDDs) that can also erase data when connected to an unknown host.
Organisations could dramatically cut their exposure to vulnerabilities in Microsoft software simply by limiting Windows admin rights.
Some of the most commonly-used firewalls are subject to a hacker exploit that lets an attacker trick a firewall and get into an internal network as a trusted IP connection.
One of the big advantages of using Linux is that its security tends to be so much better than that of the competing alternatives.
Law enforcement organizations are making tens of thousands of requests for private electronic information from companies such as Sprint, Facebook and AOL, but few detailed statistics are available, according to a privacy researcher.
U.K. police arrested three men late last week in connection with using the SpyEye malware program to steal online banking details.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation has published research showing that the SSL certificate system that underpins Web security is far from trustworthy.
Convicted hacker Albert Gonzalez, who is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to the massive hacks at TJX, Heartland and numerous retailers, now claims that he thought he was authorized and directed by the government to c...
An email sent out to Dell Australia customers is advising them that their emails may have been accessed by a third party after a security breach at Epsilon, a large US-based email marketing service provider. The Epsilon security breach occurred on Ma...
Hackers have broken into The Hartford insurance company and installed password-stealing programs on several of the company's Windows servers.
An email server breach at Epsilon Interactive exposed the names and email addresses of millions of people. The breach is being described as the worst of its kind.
Internet hackers have acquired a dubious reputation for piracy, sabotage and the spilling of sensitive secrets, but an authoritative Vatican publication appears to rehabilitate them and traces parallels between hacker philosophy and the teachings of ...
Pandora and possibly other makers of popular smartphone applications are being questioned by a federal grand jury about their privacy practices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla Firefox update fixes several vulnerabilities
- Australians targeted by Windows 10 phishing attacks
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Vulnerability found in Samsung smartphone keyboard
- Mac users exposed by zero-day vulnerability
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD