Traditional IP-based wireless security cameras for the home often require you to plug in a power cable, which can lead to limitations in terms of where you can install them. Since Netgear's Arlo Smart Home Security cameras use common batteries, they ...
Security - Guides
Windows 7 has been warmly received and swiftly adopted by businesses, with the result that many IT admins are now struggling with the platform's new security features. In addition to changes to User Account Control, BitLocker, and other features inhe...
Spyware ranges from the merely annoying to the potentially devastating, but our Anti-spyware guide will keep your PC pesk free.
Personal data stored on your computer is worth a lot more than just the hardware. Make sure you take the necessary steps to ensure you protect it.
With the plethora of viruses, bugs, worms and threats invading the desktop these days, antivirus products have become a critical tool for any PC user.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Britain's wartime codebreaking base could host a national cyber security college
- Kaspersky Labs says Microsoft is anticompetitive towards third-party antivirus
- Password manager LastPass now works on all your devices for free
- Netgear tweaks its home security camera line by introducing the Arlo Pro
- Microsoft fleshes out seismic change to Windows patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- CCSecurity LeadNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)ACT
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperNSW
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTAd Optimisation ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- PTService Management Analyst (Part-Time)SA
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)QLD
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- FTProject Management - Infrastructure projectsACT
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW