Traditional IP-based wireless security cameras for the home often require you to plug in a power cable, which can lead to limitations in terms of where you can install them. Since Netgear's Arlo Smart Home Security cameras use common batteries, they ...
Windows 7 has been warmly received and swiftly adopted by businesses, with the result that many IT admins are now struggling with the platform's new security features. In addition to changes to User Account Control, BitLocker, and other features inhe...
Spyware ranges from the merely annoying to the potentially devastating, but our Anti-spyware guide will keep your PC pesk free.
Personal data stored on your computer is worth a lot more than just the hardware. Make sure you take the necessary steps to ensure you protect it.
With the plethora of viruses, bugs, worms and threats invading the desktop these days, antivirus products have become a critical tool for any PC user.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- A critical flaw in Symantec antivirus engine puts computers at risk of easy hacking
- Malware attacks on two banks have links with 2014 Sony Pictures hack
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
- New USB-C authentication spec protects against malware and shoddy chargers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT