What happens when you delete a file? Unknown to most, deleted data from a mobile phone can still be shared with others if not appropriately managed. In a worst-case scenario, this could end up in the hands of a hacker or e-criminal, and used against ...
In today’s day and age we see a huge amount of excitement around finding the biggest and best presents for kids. Not only this, children are encouraged to surf the web and use mobile apps from a young age. We are seeing toddlers trading toy cars and ...
Our Back to Business guide features a selection of products from our sponsors and editors, and gives you some useful pointers on the gear that can help you be more productive. It includes essentials for the office, stuff for executives, mobile gear t...
It's that time of year again when most of us fret over what to buy for our loved ones. Fear not, though, for our Christmas Gift Guide can set you in the right direction, no matter what your budget.
In the aftermath of RSA saying that its SecureID two-factor authentication tokens may have been compromised in a data breach of the company's network, here are some key questions and answers about the situation.
PDF files are one of the most common, and most trusted document formats out there. However, that trust, combined with the cross-platform use of PDFs makes the Adobe file format one of the most targeted and exploited by malicious attacks as well.
A Web hack that can endanger online banking transactions is ranked the No. 1 new Web hacking technique for 2010 in a top 10 list selected by a panel of experts and open voting.
It's a CIO's worst nightmare: You get a call from the Business Software Alliance (BSA), saying that some of the Microsoft software your company uses might be pirated.
Most of us don't like paying for antivirus (AV) software, but at least home users can rely on one of the free options, such as Microsoft Security Essentials, avast!, or AVG Free.
One can only hope that security software provider Trend Micro saw a nice sales boost after the proclamation of its chairman earlier this week that Android phones are more vulnerable to hacking than iPhones are. If it didn't, those blatantly self-serv...
Microsoft is easing in to 2011 with a light Patch Tuesday for January. There are only two security bulletins this month, and only one of those two is rated as Critical by Microsoft.
The dawn of the new millennium prompted fears about the future, but so far reality has not quite matched the predictions of catastrophe. The first ten years passed uneventfully--well, aside from Y2K and a bunch of intelligent computer viruses. Here's...
Security researchers have shown that carefully crafted text messages sent to cell phones via short message service (SMS) can cause them to shutdown without the knowledge of the owner.
When the popular Web site Gawker was hacked into recently, more than a million user IDs and passwords were released. If you were one of the people compromised that's annoying -- very annoying. Not that it's a big deal that someone could log into a go...
Depending on whom you ask, paying for antivirus software is either a good investment or a total ripoff. In reality, neither viewpoint is accurate. You can find plenty of good reasons to choose a paid antivirus product, and plenty of good reasons to ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- A critical flaw in Symantec antivirus engine puts computers at risk of easy hacking
- Malware attacks on two banks have links with 2014 Sony Pictures hack
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC