After weeks of rumours, leaked images and videos, Samsung has officially announced the world's worst kept secret: the Galaxy S4 Active smartphone. It's a rugged version of the Galaxy S4 that's water and dust-resistant.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Showcase
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is a low-cost device with predictable specifications but it hardly seems like much of an upgrade over the previous model.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 boasts an 8in screen and includes a Wacom-powered 'S Pen' stylus which can be genuinely useful. However, its expensive price tag and a design that's starting to show its age are letdowns.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 looks almost identical to its predecessor but includes a better display, an improved camera and a huge amount of software features and functions, many of which you'll never use. The Galaxy S4 is an excellent and overall outstand...
It may not be as large as the Galaxy Mega 6.3 but Samsung's Galaxy Mega 5.8 is still a big smartphone. Announced at the same time as its larger brother, the Galaxy Mega 5.8 gets a downgrade in specifications as well as screen size.
If you think smartphones with huge screens are ridiculous, look away now. Samsung has just announced the Galaxy Mega 6.3 Android phone, a mid-range device with a huge 6.3in touchscreen.
It's thin, it's strong, it's stylish and it's quite fast. It's the Series 9 notebook from Samsung and it's designed for those of you who want to make an impression. We've seen the 13in version of this notebook before, which we loved, but this is the ...
Samsung's XE303C12 is one of the first Chromebooks to hit the Australian market, armed with a small form factor, light weight and an attractive price tag. It's a laptop that resembles a netbook, but because it runs Google's Chrome OS, it's nothing li...
Latest News Articles
- Facebook app gives free Internet to mobile users in Zambia
- Sony profit leaps on PlayStation 4 strength
- China's Xiaomi rises to fifth place in smartphone rankings
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Android grabs record 85 per cent smartphone share
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 23% off $2599.95
- 87% off $4.98
- 9% off $369 free shipping
- $89 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »