Although the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active makes some small sacrifices in display resolution, camera, and weight, the water resistance factor and a sturdier feeling build make it more appealing than the regular Galaxy S4 in many ways.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Showcase
The ridiculous looking but appropriately named Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 is a mid-range smartphone with a gigantic 6.3in touchscreen. It offers excellent battery life and 4G connectivity, but performance is a mixed bag.
After weeks of rumours, leaked images and videos, Samsung has officially announced the world's worst kept secret: the Galaxy S4 Active smartphone. It's a rugged version of the Galaxy S4 that's water and dust-resistant.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is a low-cost device with predictable specifications but it hardly seems like much of an upgrade over the previous model.
Every year since 2010, Samsung has been an easy go-to for top-end LED TVs. They have always been slim, easy on your power bill, look great, and have a wealth of ground-breaking features. The 2013 edition of Samsung’s Series 8 LED is the fourth evolution, and makes some big progress.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 boasts an 8in screen and includes a Wacom-powered 'S Pen' stylus which can be genuinely useful. However, its expensive price tag and a design that's starting to show its age are letdowns.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 looks almost identical to its predecessor but includes a better display, an improved camera and a huge amount of software features and functions, many of which you'll never use. The Galaxy S4 is an excellent and overall outstanding smartphone, but there are a few annoyances.
It may not be as large as the Galaxy Mega 6.3 but Samsung's Galaxy Mega 5.8 is still a big smartphone. Announced at the same time as its larger brother, the Galaxy Mega 5.8 gets a downgrade in specifications as well as screen size.
If you think smartphones with huge screens are ridiculous, look away now. Samsung has just announced the Galaxy Mega 6.3 Android phone, a mid-range device with a huge 6.3in touchscreen.
It's thin, it's strong, it's stylish and it's quite fast. It's the Series 9 notebook from Samsung and it's designed for those of you who want to make an impression. We've seen the 13in version of this notebook before, which we loved, but this is the first time we're taking a look at the 15in model, and it doesn't really feel like a 15in model at all thanks to its clever design.
Samsung's XE303C12 is one of the first Chromebooks to hit the Australian market, armed with a small form factor, light weight and an attractive price tag. It's a laptop that resembles a netbook, but because it runs Google's Chrome OS, it's nothing like the Windows-based netbooks of old.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (PC LAN/UNIX) 160908/SITA/901Asia
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC