The tiny Dell M109S is a palm-size LED projector with a low brightness rating of only 50 lumens, which makes it best suited for very small groups in dark or dimly lit conference rooms. Even with its cables, AC adaptor, and carry case, the Dell M109S ...
Projectors - Reviews
If you're pinching pennies, the compact, 1.2kg Acer P3250 is the lowest-priced lamp-based, ultra-portable projector we've seen recently, and it has excellent image quality.
The Sharp XVZ15000 is a Full HD 1080p home theatre projector with reasonable specifications. It has a high price tag but still competes strongly with other premier home entertainment projectors.
The BenQ Joybee GP1 is a portable projector that uses LEDs as its light source. This enables BenQ to design a very small device that fits in the palm of your hand -- even so this projector has a reasonable light output and a DVD-quality native resolu...
ViewSonic’s PJD5351 is a short-throw projector that can display a 60in image from only 1.1 metres away. This makes it very useful for use in confined spaces, and its specifications make it an enticing package although the lack of a zoom option may an...
The InFocus IN3106 is a high-definition DLP projector that includes useful features such as USB DisplayLink. So as well as the expected VGA D-Sub, DVI and S-video inputs, you can now project the screen of a laptop over just a USB connection.
The Hitachi CP-X2510 business projector is a good choice for presentations, with strong primary colour contrast and high brightness levels. Two integrated 8 watt speakers offer better audio than most projectors, while a diverse range of image modes a...
The InFocus IN3108 is a multimedia projector with a high brightness level, a sharp and clear lens and an adequate contrast ratio. At the maximum brightness level the loud fan may annoy people sitting close to it, but overall the InFocus IN3108 is a s...
Optoma's diminutive projector makes a great traveling companion, despite somewhat fuzzy image projection. The prospect of projecting an image anywhere becomes a reality with Optoma's Pico PK-101 pocket projector, the first shipping product we've test...
The InFocus IN83 is a 1080p home theatre projector using a 7 segment DLP colour wheel. In conjunction with the newest DarkChip4 video processor, this means the InFocus IN83 projector is able to produce a good native contrast ratio and static black le...
The InFocus X9 is an entry level home theatre projector aimed at the average consumer. It is affordable and easy to use, with a good default colour setting and a highly detailed image. It is not designed to be a high-end home theatre projector, but i...
The Epson EH-TW3000 is a home theatre projector that provides a native Full HD 1080p resolution and plenty of picture adjustment for under $3000. The image it creates is of good quality and is almost as refined as much more expensive models
The InFocus X10 is a Full HD home theatre projector with an exceptionally competitive price and great image quality. It does not have as many connectors as other high-end home theatre projectors, but we believe it is a great product overall.
Epson’s EH-TW5000 is a 1080p home theatre projector that offers high quality imagery. Its 100Hz frame-doubling mode smoothes jerky motion and its dynamic contrast setting is one of the best we have seen on a projector. A few flaws stop it from being ...
The Viewsonic PJ760 DLP projector is capable for most business tasks. When functioning as a multimedia projector it produces crisp and bright images, although full screen video is displayed with low contrast.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Vivid Sydney 2012 gets some love from will.i.am
- InFocus releases cheap short-throw projector
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Azure/AWSVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW