If you're pinching pennies, the compact, 1.2kg Acer P3250 is the lowest-priced lamp-based, ultra-portable projector we've seen recently, and it has excellent image quality.
The Sharp XVZ15000 is a Full HD 1080p home theatre projector with reasonable specifications. It has a high price tag but still competes strongly with other premier home entertainment projectors.
The BenQ Joybee GP1 is a portable projector that uses LEDs as its light source. This enables BenQ to design a very small device that fits in the palm of your hand -- even so this projector has a reasonable light output and a DVD-quality native resolu...
ViewSonic’s PJD5351 is a short-throw projector that can display a 60in image from only 1.1 metres away. This makes it very useful for use in confined spaces, and its specifications make it an enticing package although the lack of a zoom option may an...
The InFocus IN3106 is a high-definition DLP projector that includes useful features such as USB DisplayLink. So as well as the expected VGA D-Sub, DVI and S-video inputs, you can now project the screen of a laptop over just a USB connection.
The Hitachi CP-X2510 business projector is a good choice for presentations, with strong primary colour contrast and high brightness levels. Two integrated 8 watt speakers offer better audio than most projectors, while a diverse range of image modes a...
The InFocus IN3108 is a multimedia projector with a high brightness level, a sharp and clear lens and an adequate contrast ratio. At the maximum brightness level the loud fan may annoy people sitting close to it, but overall the InFocus IN3108 is a s...
Optoma's diminutive projector makes a great traveling companion, despite somewhat fuzzy image projection. The prospect of projecting an image anywhere becomes a reality with Optoma's Pico PK-101 pocket projector, the first shipping product we've test...
The InFocus IN83 is a 1080p home theatre projector using a 7 segment DLP colour wheel. In conjunction with the newest DarkChip4 video processor, this means the InFocus IN83 projector is able to produce a good native contrast ratio and static black le...
The InFocus X9 is an entry level home theatre projector aimed at the average consumer. It is affordable and easy to use, with a good default colour setting and a highly detailed image. It is not designed to be a high-end home theatre projector, but i...
The Epson EH-TW3000 is a home theatre projector that provides a native Full HD 1080p resolution and plenty of picture adjustment for under $3000. The image it creates is of good quality and is almost as refined as much more expensive models
The InFocus X10 is a Full HD home theatre projector with an exceptionally competitive price and great image quality. It does not have as many connectors as other high-end home theatre projectors, but we believe it is a great product overall.
Epson’s EH-TW5000 is a 1080p home theatre projector that offers high quality imagery. Its 100Hz frame-doubling mode smoothes jerky motion and its dynamic contrast setting is one of the best we have seen on a projector. A few flaws stop it from being ...
The Viewsonic PJ760 DLP projector is capable for most business tasks. When functioning as a multimedia projector it produces crisp and bright images, although full screen video is displayed with low contrast.
The InFocus IN5108 is a large, powerful projector that is designed for displaying images in bright environments. It does this capably, and it also acquits itself well when displaying high-definition video.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Vivid Sydney 2012 gets some love from will.i.am
- InFocus releases cheap short-throw projector
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCSenior ICT Project Manager - Extensive Government experienceNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW