The tiny Dell M109S is a palm-size LED projector with a low brightness rating of only 50 lumens, which makes it best suited for very small groups in dark or dimly lit conference rooms. Even with its cables, AC adaptor, and carry case, the Dell M109S ...
Projectors - Reviews
If you're pinching pennies, the compact, 1.2kg Acer P3250 is the lowest-priced lamp-based, ultra-portable projector we've seen recently, and it has excellent image quality.
The Sharp XVZ15000 is a Full HD 1080p home theatre projector with reasonable specifications. It has a high price tag but still competes strongly with other premier home entertainment projectors.
The BenQ Joybee GP1 is a portable projector that uses LEDs as its light source. This enables BenQ to design a very small device that fits in the palm of your hand -- even so this projector has a reasonable light output and a DVD-quality native resolu...
ViewSonic’s PJD5351 is a short-throw projector that can display a 60in image from only 1.1 metres away. This makes it very useful for use in confined spaces, and its specifications make it an enticing package although the lack of a zoom option may an...
The InFocus IN3106 is a high-definition DLP projector that includes useful features such as USB DisplayLink. So as well as the expected VGA D-Sub, DVI and S-video inputs, you can now project the screen of a laptop over just a USB connection.
The Hitachi CP-X2510 business projector is a good choice for presentations, with strong primary colour contrast and high brightness levels. Two integrated 8 watt speakers offer better audio than most projectors, while a diverse range of image modes a...
The InFocus IN3108 is a multimedia projector with a high brightness level, a sharp and clear lens and an adequate contrast ratio. At the maximum brightness level the loud fan may annoy people sitting close to it, but overall the InFocus IN3108 is a s...
Optoma's diminutive projector makes a great traveling companion, despite somewhat fuzzy image projection. The prospect of projecting an image anywhere becomes a reality with Optoma's Pico PK-101 pocket projector, the first shipping product we've test...
The InFocus IN83 is a 1080p home theatre projector using a 7 segment DLP colour wheel. In conjunction with the newest DarkChip4 video processor, this means the InFocus IN83 projector is able to produce a good native contrast ratio and static black le...
The InFocus X9 is an entry level home theatre projector aimed at the average consumer. It is affordable and easy to use, with a good default colour setting and a highly detailed image. It is not designed to be a high-end home theatre projector, but i...
The Epson EH-TW3000 is a home theatre projector that provides a native Full HD 1080p resolution and plenty of picture adjustment for under $3000. The image it creates is of good quality and is almost as refined as much more expensive models
The InFocus X10 is a Full HD home theatre projector with an exceptionally competitive price and great image quality. It does not have as many connectors as other high-end home theatre projectors, but we believe it is a great product overall.
Epson’s EH-TW5000 is a 1080p home theatre projector that offers high quality imagery. Its 100Hz frame-doubling mode smoothes jerky motion and its dynamic contrast setting is one of the best we have seen on a projector. A few flaws stop it from being ...
The Viewsonic PJ760 DLP projector is capable for most business tasks. When functioning as a multimedia projector it produces crisp and bright images, although full screen video is displayed with low contrast.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Vivid Sydney 2012 gets some love from will.i.am
- InFocus releases cheap short-throw projector
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCSystem EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer / Systems Engineer (January 2017 Start)QLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTJava / API DeveloperVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsNSW
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceWA
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW