The Uniden ULP1000 is a pico projector that uses laser technology to create an image that''s sharp and colourful. In the right lighting conditions -- when the room is dark or dim -- the ULP1000 is great for presentations and impromptu slideshows or m...
InFocus' ScreenPlay SP8602 home theatre projector is a 1080p Full HD installation model with 1300 lumens and a 30,000:1 contrast ratio. Its mediocre specifications belie its all-round excellent video performance, with incredible levels of detail and ...
The InFocus IN3902 is a projector with a 1024x768 resolution, 2000:1 contrast ratio and 3000 lumen brightness rating. It's designed for educational institutions, and its specifications make it suited to presentations in a brightly lit, medium-sized c...
The BenQ W1000 is an entry-level 1080p home theatre projector with a high quality lens that allows it to display plenty of image detail. It struggles when it comes to displaying especially dark or bright areas of the screen though; its 3000:1 contras...
The InFocus IN3114 is a 1024x768 XGA data projector that has a high brightness rating of 3500 ANSI lumens and a contrast ratio of 2100:1. Its colours are vivid and saturated without losing accuracy and it offers good performance for an acceptable pri...
The InFocus IN2114 is a business projector that makes a good compromise between the projector Holy Trinity of high brightness, high contrast and low fan noise. It's compact and reasonably versatile, and its price tag isn't excessive.
The BenQ W6000 is a high-end home theatre projector with a 2500 ANSI lumen rating and a 50,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. Its high maximum brightness means it doesn’t have to be confined to a home cinema room to provide good picture quality, as it per...
The Hitachi CP-DW10N is a short-throw business projector that can display a 90in image from less than a metre of projection distance. Its specifications make it suitable for small meeting rooms, though it has a few quirks.
For the same price as a mid-range 42in HDTV, Sony's VPL-BW7 projector provides a larger image with decent quality. High brightness and contrast mean the VPL-BW7's image is still somewhat visible in a well-lit area, though don't expect the best qualit...
Epson's EH-DM3 is the company's latest projector offering for home entertainment. It's a three-in-one device, with the functionality of a projector, DVD player, and music system all rolled into one.
The InFocus IN5504 is a titanic installation projector aimed at high-end audiovisual installations for rooms such as university halls and auditoriums. It has impressive specifications, and its striking modern aesthetics and a clever design make it a ...
The Acer K10 is an LED-based portable projector. With 100 ANSI lumens and a 1000:1 contrast ratio, it has the specifications to get by in dim lighting, but in daylight it will struggle.
The InFocus IN1503 is a business DLP projector with a widescreen 1280x800 resolution, a 1800:1 contrast ratio and a 3000 lumen ANSI brightness rating. It performs exceptionally well in dark and bright rooms for business presentations — displayi...
The ViewSonic PJD6381 projector is versatile enough to be used in a variety of situations thanks to its brightness level of 2700 lumens. Most interestingly, however, the ViewSonic PJD6381 can be used to project 3D images when hooked up to a PC with a...
The tiny Dell M109S is a palm-size LED projector with a low brightness rating of only 50 lumens, which makes it best suited for very small groups in dark or dimly lit conference rooms. Even with its cables, AC adaptor, and carry case, the Dell M109S ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Vivid Sydney 2012 gets some love from will.i.am
- InFocus releases cheap short-throw projector
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA