LG's PH300 is a tiny projector that can be used in stand-alone situations, without any cables. It has a built-in battery for portability, and a USB 2.0 port on the rear works with internal processing to allow popular file types to be played directly ...
There's nothing like a great projector to really impress your visitors, whether it's for a studio space, a museum, a warehouse, a boardroom, or any other type of area that requires a big presence and a high quality image to go along with it.
Acer’s P1383W is an appealing projector thanks to its high ease of use and a competitive price. It’s suitable for first-time buyers who are switching from a television or building their first home entertainment area, or for small businesses that need...
Panasonic has a solid history in the 1080p home theatre projector market, constantly evolving since the original $7700 PT-AE1000 from 2007. The PT-AE8000 is an incremental upgrade from the early-2012 PT-AE7000, significantly increasing overall bright...
If you don’t want a big-screen TV in your living room, or if you’ve got a dedicated home cinema room, then buying a home theatre projector is a smart way to use your money. Home theatre projectors can run into the tens of thousands of dollars, though...
The Acer H9500BD is one of the more affordable Full HD 3D home theatre projectors on the market, but that doesn’t stop it from packing in a comprehensive suite of features and displaying surprisingly vivid, bright and detailed picture quality. We thi...
The Acer K330 is a LED projector, using the same technology as the portable Acer C20 and BenQ Joybee GP2. It’s not a battery-powered model though -- it’s designed to be used for business presentations on the road, but requires external power.
The Sharp XVZ-30000 is the company’s top home theatre projector, with the other prospect being the cheaper XVZ-17000. The XVZ-30000 stands up to other high-end home theatre projectors like the BenQ W7000 and Panasonic PT-AE7000, with great picture qu...
The Panasonic PT-AE7000 is a home theatre projector with a bright, efficient 2000 lumen lamp and a 3D-capable 1080p Full HD LCD panel, with a rated contrast ratio of 3,000,000:1. These specifications sound impressive, and that’s because they are: the...
BenQ’s Joybee GP2 is an all-round enhancement of the Joybee GP1 that debuted in 2009, with improvements to brightness, contrast and resolution while also introducing a portable battery pack that can provide up to three hours of power.
The Panasonic PT-AR100E is a projector aimed at the same market that buys big-screen TVs like the 65in Panasonic VT30A, the 60in Sharp LE835X (and its 70in LE735X counterpart), and the 65in Sony HX925. It’s designed to be used in your living room, wh...
The Acer Projector C20 Series is designed for users who require the use of a pico projector while travelling. It's tiny, it can run on battery power and it also possesses a bit of a 'wow factor' (purely because many people aren't used to seeing a pro...
The BenQ SP890 is a Full HD 1080p multimedia projector that's equally at home displaying slideshows and stock reports as it is with Blu-ray movies. Its high brightness level makes it a good choice for boardroom presentations, but good contrast detail...
The Sanyo PLV-Z800 is an entry-level 1080p home theatre projector with a quoted contrast ratio of 10,000:1 and ANSI brightness of 1200 lumens. It needs a dimly lit room to really shine, but we were impressed by its performance given its price.
HP's Notebook Projection Companion is tiny and just a little bit awesome. This pico projector is easy to carry around in your notebook bag, and it even comes with a little tripod.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Vivid Sydney 2012 gets some love from will.i.am
- InFocus releases cheap short-throw projector
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia