CES may have "consumer" right in its name, but this year's show featured plenty of hot new products aimed squarely at small and midsized businesses.
Projectors - News
New pico projectors are making their entrance at the Consumer Electronics Show this week, offering a better image quality that manufacturers hope will let them break into the mainstream.
The number of visitors to Ceatec, Japan's largest consumer electronics exhibition, fell by roughly a quarter compared to last year, organizers said on Sunday.
Japan's QD Laser has developed a compact green laser that could energize the market for high-definition micro-projectors.
Hitachi Australia has announced the release of the CP-X3010N, a presentation projector designed for the education sector.
Epson Australia yesterday unveiled three new projectors, replacing its current home entertainment line-up.
Nikon Australia today announced the Coolpix s1000pj: the world’s first compact camera with a built-in projector. The Nikon Coolpix s1000pj digital camera can project photos and movie clips on to any flat surface at the press of a button. The images c...
The UK market's online spending in 2009 will rise by 13.3 percent compared to last year, taking the total spend to £20.9bn, despite the global recession, says Verdict Research.
AMR Research released its annual "Supply Chain Top 25" list, and the top dog leading the supply chain pack this year -as it did last year - is Apple.
NEC today unveiled two high brightness DLP based multifunction projectors for auditoriums and large conference rooms — the NP4100 and NP4100W. These projectors have advanced features and a dual lamp system that enables high reliability and supe...
Equipped with an extreme-short-throw projection technology the new ViewSonic PJD5351 is capable of producing a 60in image from a distance of only 0.9 metre with a throw ratio of 0.9:1. It has a native resolution of XGA (1024x768), a brightness of 250...
I thought the revelation that video gamers outnumbered cinema goers was old news, but maybe only partly so. According to a new NPD Group report, 53 percent of U.S. consumers have been to the movies in the last six months, but 63 percent — that'...
Sony has announced the release of a new portable projector aimed at business professionals. The VPL-MX20 combines a super-thin design with high brightness levels.
Panasonic revealed a loss of US$4bn for the 2008 financial year.
At CeBIT in Sydney, technology company Digislide exhibited its take on the portable projector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Vivid Sydney 2012 gets some love from will.i.am
- InFocus releases cheap short-throw projector
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTMid Level Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceACT
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearningSA
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- FTCRM Business Process AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTInformation Security AdvisorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Lumira ConsultantWA
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT