CES may have "consumer" right in its name, but this year's show featured plenty of hot new products aimed squarely at small and midsized businesses.
New pico projectors are making their entrance at the Consumer Electronics Show this week, offering a better image quality that manufacturers hope will let them break into the mainstream.
The number of visitors to Ceatec, Japan's largest consumer electronics exhibition, fell by roughly a quarter compared to last year, organizers said on Sunday.
Japan's QD Laser has developed a compact green laser that could energize the market for high-definition micro-projectors.
Hitachi Australia has announced the release of the CP-X3010N, a presentation projector designed for the education sector.
Epson Australia yesterday unveiled three new projectors, replacing its current home entertainment line-up.
Nikon Australia today announced the Coolpix s1000pj: the world’s first compact camera with a built-in projector. The Nikon Coolpix s1000pj digital camera can project photos and movie clips on to any flat surface at the press of a button. The images c...
The UK market's online spending in 2009 will rise by 13.3 percent compared to last year, taking the total spend to £20.9bn, despite the global recession, says Verdict Research.
AMR Research released its annual "Supply Chain Top 25" list, and the top dog leading the supply chain pack this year -as it did last year - is Apple.
NEC today unveiled two high brightness DLP based multifunction projectors for auditoriums and large conference rooms — the NP4100 and NP4100W. These projectors have advanced features and a dual lamp system that enables high reliability and supe...
Equipped with an extreme-short-throw projection technology the new ViewSonic PJD5351 is capable of producing a 60in image from a distance of only 0.9 metre with a throw ratio of 0.9:1. It has a native resolution of XGA (1024x768), a brightness of 250...
I thought the revelation that video gamers outnumbered cinema goers was old news, but maybe only partly so. According to a new NPD Group report, 53 percent of U.S. consumers have been to the movies in the last six months, but 63 percent — that'...
Sony has announced the release of a new portable projector aimed at business professionals. The VPL-MX20 combines a super-thin design with high brightness levels.
Panasonic revealed a loss of US$4bn for the 2008 financial year.
At CeBIT in Sydney, technology company Digislide exhibited its take on the portable projector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Vivid Sydney 2012 gets some love from will.i.am
- InFocus releases cheap short-throw projector
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia