The entertainment company also updated its flagship home-theater A/V receiver.
Projectors - News
BenQ claims the W1070+ can produce better colour quality than the current leading model, Epson’s EH-TW5200, with the company going as far as conducting a side-by-side comparison.
LG has today announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen.
The member of the Black Eyed Peas will be participating in an arts project facilitated by Sydney-based arts company, Spinifex, which will be an interactive lighting display on the facade of the recently-renovated Museum of Contemporary Art.
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gi...
Projector manufacturer InFocus has released a short-throw projector aimed at businesses that face space and budget constraints.
ViewSonic has announced a new Full HD home theatre projector -- the successor to the Viewsonic Precision Pro8100. The $1999 ViewSonic Pro8200 uses a DLP colour wheel system instead of the Pro8100's internal LCD screen.
The road to higher-than-high-def television has taken another step forward with the development of a projector by JVC that is less than half the size and a quarter the weight of previous devices.
Sanyo today launched a projector with a Native 2K (2048x1080) resolution. The Sanyo PLC-HF15000L projector is designed for large venues, with a quoted light output of 15,000 ANSI lumens and a contrast ratio of 3000:1.
Apple has been awarded a U.S. patent for a display system that would allow multiple viewers to see a high-quality 3D image projected on a screen without the need for special glasses, regardless of where they are sitting.
Intel's research and development labs have been working on an interactive 3D technology called OASIS, which may one day give consumers a whole new way of interacting with their shopping lists and everyday household items. The technology was showcased...
Epson has announced the upcoming release of two new models in its home cinema line-up. Taking over as the company's flagship models from the Epson EH-TW3500, EH-TW4500 and EH-TW5500 home cinema projectors which were released in 2009, the new Epson EH...
In the future, business meetings might seem like a scene out of the movie, "Star Wars," if technology envisioned at HP comes to fruition.
Acer is showing its K11 Pico Projector in the Planet Reseller section of the Cebit trade show, where staff say it will go on sale by late April.
Hitachi Australia has revealed that it is sponsoring the 2010 Sydney Festival, donating six installation-grade LCD projectors for use in the foyer of the Seymour Centre.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Vivid Sydney 2012 gets some love from will.i.am
- InFocus releases cheap short-throw projector
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia