Companies and organisations come in virtually countless shapes and sizes, but one thing that tends to unite them all is at least some reliance on printing. Hand in hand with that fact, in turn, come the ubiquitous paper, toner and other various relat...
Printers & Imaging
The space required to store paper documents can be a problem. Digitizing your documents renders them exquisitely portable--you can store an entire library on your e-book reader with ease. And because paper documents can be turned into editable comput...
Today the digital camera is ubiquitous, but photos used to be taken by momentarily exposing something called "film" to light. Yes, film--the ode to photo-sensitive chemical reactions that produced all of the pictures made before 1990 or so. Those ima...
Drivers cause a lot of headaches for a lot of people.
Scanning photo slides is similar to scanning film negatives. There are a host of specialized scanners, adaptors, and software packages designed for optimal results. But if all you have is a flatbed scanner, there are some simple DIY tweaks that can p...
If you're printing off a stack of photos this Christmas — maybe as a gift for a friend, or maybe to use as impromptu postcards or Christmas cards -- it's very easy to buy some ink, a stack of 6x4in paper, and run off a series of prints on your ...
You don't need an oversize printer to produce large prints of your photos. A number of software programs can split an image into A4 sections that can be printed out and stitched together.
Whatever else you may do with your PC, it's likely that you print out at very least the odd letter, document or photograph. Papers and inks can be expensive, so printing wisely isn't just a matter of choosing the right printer for the job; you also n...
Getting printed output that matches what you see on screen is a bugbear of most graphic designers and digital artists, so here's the colour geeks at Colour Confidence's guide to producing perfect prints.
Your PC will crash, your camera will break, your network will fail, and your printer will chew up paper.
For every flaw in Apple's iPad, there's a fix just waiting to be found.
My wife's laptop suffers from a seriously annoying problem: Sometimes print jobs get stuck in the queue. I'm not sure if this is the result of a driver issue or the fact that she's using a Wi-Fi connection to the printer--could be both.
A few days ago, the missus shoved some sheets of paper in my face and demanded, "Why are Web pages printing big all of a sudden?"
Photo printers come in all shapes and sizes. Here's how to figure out which one is right for you.
With Windows 7, you can more easily share files and printers across a network via the new HomeGroups feature. HomeGroups lets you connect to files and printers with a group password - if all the PCs have Windows 7. But I'll show you how to get your W...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia