Whether you're buying for your home or for a small business, HP has a wide range of inkjet and laser printers at a variety of prices. We've put together a list of every HP printer review we've done recently, so there should be something on offer for ...
Printers & Imaging - Roundups
Buying a printer with inbuilt wireless networking saves you the hassle of running cables and lets your easily share your printer. Here's a list of printers with inbuilt Wi-Fi -- check them out!
If you don't have a great deal of money to spend on a printer for you home or office, don't worry -- we've put together a list of the best printers on the market that you can pick up for less than $150.
If you're a home user, your printing needs might be very basic -- the occasional A4 or 6x4in photograph, maybe a school assignment or a quick scan of some personal documents. A cheap printer should be all you'll need for these simple tasks, so here i...
If you're running a small business, chances are you'll want your printer to be chock-full of useful features like the ability to copy, scan and fax. Wired or wireless network connectivity is also a useful inclusion. We've rounded up a list of the top...
There's nothing more satisfying after taking a great photo than printing it out on high quality paper and framing it on your wall. With these high-end photo printers, you can produce stunning prints in sizes from as small as 6x4in to as large as A3+.
If you're running a small business that needs to print a lot of monochrome and colour documents, a colour laser printer may be your best bet. These aren't always cheap, though -- you can easily spend several thousand dollars on an enterprise-grade pr...
If you're running a small business, keeping track of your costs is important. If you can't afford to spend frivolous amounts of money on a tricked-out, whiz-bang multifunction laser printer then take a look at our list of cheap monochrome laser print...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- 3D printer owners rate the best 14 machines
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTProject EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- TPEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- TPSharePoint DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTData Analyst - Tableau and Power BI suiteNSW
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer FIFO WeipaQLD
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTPMO - Master SchedulerVIC