Canon’s top-of-the-range PIXMA inkjet multifunction printer has been refreshed and is now armed with integrated wireless and USB flash drive support. The PIXMA MP990 improves on the previous model, though not enough to warrant an upgrade if you alrea...
Printers & Imaging
Konica Minolta's Magicolor 1690MF is a small and affordable colour laser multifunction that's easy to share over a network. Its print speeds and quality won't amaze, but it will certainly suffice if your small business needs to conduct basic black an...
Amateur shutterbugs will find plenty to like with the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II inkjet photo printer, including great output, A3+ media support and dye-based consumables for printing on glossy media. Unfortunately, the lack of colour configuration ...
The HP LaserJet P3015d is a midpriced monochrome laser printer that doesn't realise its full potential. Though the company touts it as an enterprise model, it's expensive to operate and it has limited connectivity options.
For those needing fast clean text, the simple mono laser has had plenty to offer in recent years. But what if, while the majority of your needs may centre around words, every now again you feel the urge to print in full colour? Colour lasers are usua...
The Brother HL-3070CW colour printer is one of the company’s first to use LED technology. Competing with entry-level colour laser printers, the HL-3070CW is reasonably quick and it's easy to set up.
Canon's entry-level PIXMA MP490 inkjet multifunction lacks the small luxuries of its more expensive counterparts, like an Easy Scroll Wheel, PictBridge USB port and CD/DVD printing. For the price, however, we can't complain; as a basic printer, scann...
We had a hard time trying to find something nice to say about the Fuji Xerox Phaser 3100MFP monochrome laser multifunction. It can print, scan and copy but none of these functions are easy to use.
Canon's PIXMA MP560 is a simple inkjet multifunction that offers sufficient print quality for both documents and family photos. USB and Wi-Fi connectivity make it easy to connect, but it won't print to CDs and DVDs like the HP Photosmart C5380.
HP's Photosmart Premium C309g-m offers many of the features you would expect from an inkjet multifunction in this price range, like Wi-Fi, advanced photo printing functions and even a touch screen. However, it lacks CD/DVD printing and we experienced...
The Prestige Pro805 is Lexmark's newest mid-range business inkjet multifunction. It offers USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity and a multi-card reader supporting SD, MemoryStick, xD and MMC. Its touch screen and SmartSolutions widgets make it easy t...
Canon's PIXMA iX7000 is the company's second business-focussed A3 inkjet printer, and it's one of the most expensive on the market. It is big, slow and noisy but offers automatic duplex and network connectivity, and it produces great quality A4 and A...
Canon's PIXMA MP640 inkjet multifunction improves on its predecessor -- the PIXMA MP630 -- by adding network connectivity, USB flash drive support and a bigger LCD display. This inkjet multifunction retains the same excellent features, ease of use an...
Epson's Stylus Office T1100 is the company's cheapest A3-capable inkjet printer and is targeted at small to medium offices. It doesn't offer the print quality of more expensive photo printers, but it can print quickly, easily enlarges A4 documents an...
HP's Officejet 7000 Wide Format inkjet printer offers networked A3+ printing for the small office, allowing you to print in-house marketing materials quickly. Native A3 documents and materials look good, but the lack of a dedicated scaling option for...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerSA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA