Fuji Xerox's WorkCentre 3220 is cheap, but that doesn't mean it's a bad printer. It's an entry-level mono laser multifunction that offers plenty of scanning options and has inexpensive consumables.
Printers & Imaging
For its price tag, the Epson Stylus Photo TX810FW inkjet multifunction packs in plenty of features. CD/DVD printing, automatic duplexing and a touch-sensitive control panel make this printer a decent choice for the home office, though documents lack ...
Epson's Stylus Photo TX710W inkjet multifunction boasts an automatic duplexer, CD/DVD printing and comprehensive wired and wireless connectivity. Document print quality could be better, but if you're looking for a photo printer with extra features, t...
Laser printers may finally be coming of age, but judging by the vast array of models in Lexmark's new range, there continues to be a good market for quality colour inkjets. Indeed, while a number of laser printers are now beginning to flirt with low ...
As its name suggests, the Epson Stylus Photo TX650 inkjet multifunction is better suited to photo printing than office work. Its speed and the quality of documents make it a poor choice for the office, but the quality of photos and ability to print d...
HP's LaserJet P2035n monochrome laser printer is quick and it lets you print using custom media. However, the cost of its consumables and the lack of automatic duplexing make the asking price unreasonable.
The Canon ImageCLASS MF8350Cdn colour laser multifunction printer offers a tempting purchase price and some good features. Like most low-cost machines we've tested, however, it has trade-offs--including uneven photo quality.
If you're looking to do some serious text printing, HP's LaserJet Enterprise P3015x monochrome laser printer is a viable but expensive option. The most expensive model in the company's LaserJet Enterprise P3010 range shares many of its features with ...
Dell's Wasabi PZ310 is an extremely portable photo printer that can produce a 2x3in photo in under a minute. For $30, the printer is a reasonable impulse buy, but low print quality and a short battery life make it a poor purchase for anything more.
Epson's Stylus Photo 1410 A3+ photo printer won't feed roll paper like the Stylus Photo R2880, but it's cheaper and sits at a tempting price point for amateur photographers. Direct CD/DVD printing, brilliant output and dye-based consumables make this...
We thought we'd never seen the day that colour laser printers fall below the $200 mark, yet that's the case with Dell's 1230c. It even produces great quality printouts, although their resolution is a little low for our tastes.
The MFC-9320CW multifunction is Brother's top-of-the-range colour LED printer, offering integrated Wi-Fi and the ability to directly print from and scan to USB flash drives. Like the [[Artnid:326120|HL-3070CW printer|Review: Brother HL-3070CW colour ...
Apart from the lack of wireless connectivity, there’s nothing separating Brother's MFC-8880DN monochrome laser multifunction from the company's premium model in the series, the MFC-8890DW. However, at $100 cheaper, it's much better value. For small b...
The Interact S605 is Lexmark’s range-topping inkjet multifunction printer for the home office. Boasting a handy SmartSolutions touch screen and automatic duplexing (double-sided printing), this printer is good for basic printing and offers one-touch ...
HP's Photosmart Plus (B209a-m) inkjet multifunction is affordably priced and looks good, but it lacks the print quality of competitors -- and even of its own predecessors. The touch-sensitive control panel is a nice addition. However, some tasks, lik...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
- This 3D printer can rival standard manufacturing on the factory floor
- HP's new printers move the paper not the ink
- Sales of desktop 3D printers explode, growing nearly 70 per cent
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC