The Dell 1133 monochrome multifunction laser printer is surprisingly bulky but offers fast printing. Dell quotes a print speed of up to 22 A4 monochrome text pages per minute, and that's pretty close to the speed we attained during our tests. Print q...
Printers & Imaging
For $299, the Canon Pixma MX870 colour inkjet multifunction printer offers a lot of features and performance for the money, especially for small-office or home-office users. Its ink prices are good, too.
The Canon PIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II is a high-end A3 photo printer that uses pigment-based ink. The PIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II uses 10 individual pigment ink cartridges with separate monochrome ink tanks for grey, gloss black and matte black. To get the mos...
The Fuji Xerox WorkCentre 4250 is a monochrome laser multifunction printer incorporating a 600dpi scanner, a copier and optional fax machine. It is a similar product to the Samsung SCX-5835FN. Its high initial price tag is offset by very cheap consum...
HP's Deskjet F4480 is a multifunction inkjet printer for people who have a small office or work from home. It can print, scan and copy, but it lacks extra features such as a memory card reader and PictBridge.
The Epson Stylus Photo T50 is a mid-priced inkjet printer that delivers impressive text documents and photos. The Stylus Photo T50 is priced around the same point as Canon's PIXMA MP550 and PIXMA MX350. But unlike those printers, the T50 is not a mul...
The Canon PIXMA MX350 is a mid-range inkjet multifunction printer aimed at small or home offices. It has an easy-to-comprehend interface and offers some useful business printing features, such as an automatic document feeder. It's not designed to be ...
The Canon PIXMA MP550 is an inkjet multifunction printer that’s designed for home users. It's more than twice as expensive as the entry-level PIXMA MP270, which also includes scanning and copying abilities. However, it offers noticeably superior phot...
Canon's PIXMA MP270 is one of the cheapest inkjet-based multifunctions on the market. With a price tag of $79 — to throw that into perspective, it's hardly more expensive than buying two full replacement ink cartridges -- it's surprisingly full...
HP's Photosmart B109a is a basic multifunction printer for the home. It has four ink cartridges (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) and a built-in scanner, so you can use it for copying documents in addition to printing them out. However, you shouldn’t ex...
Lexmark's Platinum Pro905 is the company's top-of-the-range inkjet multifunction printer. It offers wireless connectivity and Internet-based widgets to make it easier to print, scan and copy both at home and in the office.
The HP Color Laserjet Enterprise CP4025dn is a workgroup colour laser printer with speed and features to spare.
Epson's Stylus Photo R1900 inkjet photo printer provides useful features for both amateur and professional photographers. It can print on directly onto CD/DVDs and can handle both A3+ media and roll-feed paper, making it a great all-purpose printer f...
Devoid of Epson's usual "Office" and "Photo" monikers, the Stylus TX550W is an all-purpose inkjet multifunction that can be used in the office or home. It lacks some key office functionality like automatic duplexing and an automatic document feeder, ...
Epson's PictureMate PM235 photo printer is a step down from the PictureMate PM270 in terms of portability and speed, but it retains good overall print quality for the price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
- This 3D printer can rival standard manufacturing on the factory floor
- HP's new printers move the paper not the ink
- Sales of desktop 3D printers explode, growing nearly 70 per cent
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW