The HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw is a multifunction colour laser printer with a fax and integrated wireless networking. It's not the fastest document printer you can purchase for your office, but it is fully featured and easy to operate.
Printers & Imaging
Canon's PIXMA MG5150 is a mid-level inkjet multifunction printer that sits below the Canon PIXMA MG5250 in the company's line-up. It is $50 cheaper than the MG5250; the MG5150 has a lower resolution scanner, no Wi-Fi and prints slower than the more e...
Canon's PIXMA iP4850 is a mid-range inkjet document and photo printer. The PIXMA iP4850 has the same basic printing specifications as the Canon PIXMA MG5250 multifunction, but drops scanning and copying as well as the inbuilt colour screen to keep co...
The Canon PIXMA MP495 is a budget inkjet multifunction printer that includes memory card slots and inbuilt 802.11n Wi-Fi networking. It's easy to set up and operate with or without a computer. Print quality is good but not spectacular for the price y...
The Canon PIXMA MG5250 is an inkjet printer that also scans, copies, prints directly from memory cards or USB sticks, and wirelessly connects to your home network. If you've got a household with multiple computers, the PIXMA MG5250 is a not-too-expen...
The Dell 5230dn monochrome laser printer may cost more up front, but its speed and expandability make it an excellent choice for a medium-size workgroup.
The HP Officejet 4500 is a multifunction inkjet printer aimed at small businesses. It can print black and white documents and colour pages quickly in draft quality settings, and the top-loading 20-page automatic document feeder is a boon for quickly ...
The HP LaserJet Pro P1102w is a basic monochrome laser printer with a few surprises, namely better-than-expected speed and Wi-Fi. Unfortunately, its pricey toner offsets its very affordable purchase price.
At just $79, the Canon Pixma MP280 color inkjet multifunction printer (print/copy/scan) is priced to tempt budget-minded users. It offers impressive output quality, but its minimal features and higher-than-average ink costs mean that only low-volume ...
The Fuji Xerox Phaser 3160N is a budget monochrome laser printer. It doesn't have any multifunction features like scanning or copying, but for its $199 price you get a printer that’s simple to operate and maintain. It prints text documents quickly an...
The Epson B-510DN could become the first crossover colour inkjet printer success, outperforming the other members of its cohort--along with many lower-end colour lasers--in print speed and cost per page. All this talent comes at a high initial price....
Brother's MFC-5890CN is a six-in-one inkjet multifunction device that allows you to print, scan, photocopy, read memory cards, and send and receive faxes all from the same unit. Not only that, it can print at up to A3 size and it's quite good as a ph...
Samsung's ML-1660 is a tiny A4 monochrome laser printer that's perfect for home users and small businesses that only wish to print black and white documents. It's inexpensive, won’t take up much space on a desk, and it even has a nifty feature called...
The HP LaserJet Pro m1212nf is a multifunction monochrome laser printer aimed at small businesses and home offices. It's a great choice if you want to print up to 2000 pages per month for a low price, and its scanning and copying features come in han...
The HP DeskJet F2480 is an inkjet multifunction printer with a very low initial cost. It's one of the cheapest printers on the market that also has built-in scanning and copying capabilities. Its print quality for monochrome text is acceptable, altho...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Hands on with MakerBot's 3D printed wood
- Consumer 3D printer market growing, helped by crowdfunding
- HP brings inkjet tech to big business with 40K-nozzle printer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW