The HP Envy 100 e-All-in-One is a multifunction colour inkjet printer that is stylish and quiet -- it's designed to fit in your living room. We would still prefer to keep it stashed in a home office, but for a multifunction printer it has one of the ...
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
The Canon PIXMA MG8150 is a multifunction inkjet printer that has every feature a home user could want — good document and photo print quality, an excellent scanner for documents or film negatives, and wireless connectivity and direct printing....
The HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw is a multifunction colour laser printer with a fax and integrated wireless networking. It's not the fastest document printer you can purchase for your office, but it is fully featured and easy to operate.
Canon's PIXMA MG5150 is a mid-level inkjet multifunction printer that sits below the Canon PIXMA MG5250 in the company's line-up. It is $50 cheaper than the MG5250; the MG5150 has a lower resolution scanner, no Wi-Fi and prints slower than the more e...
Canon's PIXMA iP4850 is a mid-range inkjet document and photo printer. The PIXMA iP4850 has the same basic printing specifications as the Canon PIXMA MG5250 multifunction, but drops scanning and copying as well as the inbuilt colour screen to keep co...
The Canon PIXMA MP495 is a budget inkjet multifunction printer that includes memory card slots and inbuilt 802.11n Wi-Fi networking. It's easy to set up and operate with or without a computer. Print quality is good but not spectacular for the price y...
The Canon PIXMA MG5250 is an inkjet printer that also scans, copies, prints directly from memory cards or USB sticks, and wirelessly connects to your home network. If you've got a household with multiple computers, the PIXMA MG5250 is a not-too-expen...
The Dell 5230dn monochrome laser printer may cost more up front, but its speed and expandability make it an excellent choice for a medium-size workgroup.
The HP Officejet 4500 is a multifunction inkjet printer aimed at small businesses. It can print black and white documents and colour pages quickly in draft quality settings, and the top-loading 20-page automatic document feeder is a boon for quickly ...
The HP LaserJet Pro P1102w is a basic monochrome laser printer with a few surprises, namely better-than-expected speed and Wi-Fi. Unfortunately, its pricey toner offsets its very affordable purchase price.
At just $79, the Canon Pixma MP280 color inkjet multifunction printer (print/copy/scan) is priced to tempt budget-minded users. It offers impressive output quality, but its minimal features and higher-than-average ink costs mean that only low-volume ...
The Fuji Xerox Phaser 3160N is a budget monochrome laser printer. It doesn't have any multifunction features like scanning or copying, but for its $199 price you get a printer that’s simple to operate and maintain. It prints text documents quickly an...
The Epson B-510DN could become the first crossover colour inkjet printer success, outperforming the other members of its cohort--along with many lower-end colour lasers--in print speed and cost per page. All this talent comes at a high initial price....
Brother's MFC-5890CN is a six-in-one inkjet multifunction device that allows you to print, scan, photocopy, read memory cards, and send and receive faxes all from the same unit. Not only that, it can print at up to A3 size and it's quite good as a ph...
Samsung's ML-1660 is a tiny A4 monochrome laser printer that's perfect for home users and small businesses that only wish to print black and white documents. It's inexpensive, won’t take up much space on a desk, and it even has a nifty feature called...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- 3D printer owners rate the best 14 machines
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project MangerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- CCRisk Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior .NET Developer - Contract roleWA
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- TPMedia AssistantNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst AgileQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- FTC# (Full Stack) DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW